IGNORED

My highest Space Armada score in years...

Hi everyone,

So yesterday (Saturday - June 9th) I put up a pretty sick score in Space Armada, 207,760. :D :thumbsup:

I played it (Space Armada) alot as a kid in the 80's and then didn't play it for years, but last month I bought Intellivision Flashback so I am back playing it again. In the last month I have 5 scores over 100k.

Years ago I put up many high scores. The 207,760 is probably my 5th best score ever, but it is definitely my best score in close to 35 years.... :-o :-o :-o

Cheers!

Rickster8

post-64862-0-45346400-1528673503_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rickster8
  • Like 7

Right, I no longer have my Intellivision. I think it's still at my parents house in the attic. Not sure it even works anymore. Like 15 years ago I was at my brothers house and he was playing Intellivision games on his PC, but that's the only time I saw the games there. I never played Intellivision on the PC any other time. That's why having Flashback is so weird to me cuz it has been years and years since I've played these games. Part of me feels like a teenager again, hahahahahaha :grin: