IGNORED

eBay Promotions

boxpressed

When it says good for only one transaction does that mean one buyer or can a single transaction be buying a different item from four different sellers all paid at the same time?

Good question. I don't know the answer. I assume that you don't use BIN and instead place multiple items into your cart. Perhaps then you can apply the coupon to see if it discounts the different items. Report back if this works for you.

Good question. I don't know the answer. I assume that you don't use BIN and instead place multiple items into your cart. Perhaps then you can apply the coupon to see if it discounts the different items. Report back if this works for you.

The details says this:

"Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items)"

Still seems vague. Is each seller a separate transaction? Anyhow, the answer is they are not. I bought ten things from five different sellers for $270 and got a $40 discount, which works out to 15% except for postage.

Still seems vague. Is each seller a separate transaction? Anyhow, the answer is they are not. I bought ten things from five different sellers for $270 and got a $40 discount, which works out to 15% except for postage.

You got 15% off everything from all the sellers. It says right in the details postage does not count.

Each seller is a separate transaction but you made ONE transaction to eBay and eBay split the payment amongst the different sellers.

You got 15% off everything from all the sellers. It says right in the details postage does not count.

Each seller is a separate transaction but you made ONE transaction to eBay and eBay split the payment amongst the different sellers.

Well, that's what I like to see. :)

OK, just as others have said, you can buy from different vendors. This is helpful if you want to get to the $25 minimum. I guess "single transaction" means that you have to pay for all of them at the same time. I ordered three different games from three different sellers (DQ Heroes, DQ Heroes 2, 3D Dot Game Heroes, woo hoo) -- none of which was more than $25 by itself -- and got the discount. Instead of hitting BIN, just "Add to cart." When you're done, go to your cart and enter the code and pay. Remember, it will not take 15% off any shipping charges.

Edited by boxpressed

I have a Reader Rabbit 2nd Grade to sell or trade if you don't have it Jin. I know it's a pretty uncommon title for the Wii.

Oh snap, that's a R@RE one that I should probably L@@K at!

...wait a gosh darn minute, I don't want to play that game! The cover is kind of cute though... whadaya want for it? :P

Edited by Jin

Good one today. I think it applies to all accounts, but makes sure it includes yours. Should be first offer on eBay splash page.

8% back in eBay Bucks on everything you buy AND sell until August 18, 11:59 PT.

Have to activate it first.

If you sell, I think the listing cannot already be active but must go live during the promotion window.

How to redeem your Coupon:

1. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
  2. Pay for your item by 10:00 Pacific Time on August 28, 2018
  3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PREGAME15
Terms & Conditions:

This Coupon is a 15% discount off a minimum purchase of $25, valid from 8:00 AM PT August 28, 2018 until 10:00 PM PT on August 28, 2018. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.​com, cafr.ebay.​ca and ebay.​ca, and will be capped at a maximum value of $100. *Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories.

Ohhh 20% off tech, home, and more which it says includes video games and consoles.

Good till 9-3

JUSTRELAX!

Looks like it's only for certain sellers:

How to redeem your Coupon:

1. Shop for eligible items from specific sellers as listed below.
  2. Pay for your item by 11:59 PM PT on September 3, 2018.
  3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: JUSTRELAX

eBay really pumping out the deals lately. I got another 10%/8% back in eBay Bucks offer on my account (10% if you buy using its app). $50 minimum purchase.

Not quite as good as the 15% off everything deal that expired yesterday but not a bad consolation if you missed it.

Expires 8/30 at 11:59 PT. Requires activation.

Edited by boxpressed

Looks like it's only for certain sellers:

This deal shows up on my wife's account I sell on but not my main account I buy and sell on.

I'm curious if my main account could use the code even though it doesn't show for me.

Or are you just saying the coupon will only work to buy items for sale by certain sellers.

eBay really pumping out the deals lately. I got another 10%/8% back in eBay Bucks offer on my account (10% if you buy using its app). $50 minimum purchase.

I got this as well.

• 2 weeks later...