IGNORED

FS: nothing

First of all, I want to list my references.

Heatware.com: https://www.heatware.com/u/55794/to

eBay: https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=funkus2014

Decided I'm going to hang onto the PC Engine for now, at least until I can get a video cable so it's easier to sell the whole thing. The SSDS3 has been shipped to eebuckeye.

I've had this getup for about a month and, honestly, it's just not for me. Shipping in the USA only. Canada might cost a little extra. I don't want to ship farther than that, because I've had weird experiences with international packages. So I'm limiting the sale to US/Canada only.

Here's what's included.

PC Engine Core Grafx console

3rd-party 9v 670ma AC adapter

Super SD System 3 - includes box and manual sold to eebuckeye

64GB PNY Micro SD card loaded with games sold to eebuckeye

NEC Avenue Pad 6 controller

So there's no video output cable now, but one of these will do it (or there are better options out there if you're so inclined) - $120

Retro Access RGB SCART cable - $20 shipped

Asking $400 for the whole lot, and that includes shipping. Given the prices of PC Engines on eBay I think this is a pretty fair deal.

Would sell the SSDS3 and micro SD card alone for $260 shipped. SSDS3 and SD card sold to eebuckeye

Payment taken by PayPal. Ship to confirmed addresses only. As stated before, USA/Canada only. I have lots of refs and I've been around here for over a year now. Feel free to contact me through eBay or Heatware to verify that I am me.

post-61495-0-21734400-1528843239_thumb.jpg

post-61495-0-48728500-1528843253_thumb.jpg

Edited by derFunkenstein

I'd like to sell the whole rest of it if I can and not part it out further. I don't have any other controllers.

edit: I think I might hang onto it for now, until I can get a video cable. Not selling the whole console is kind of a dick move, and I ordered one on eBay for $8.

Edited by derFunkenstein

I'd like to sell the whole rest of it if I can and not part it out further. I don't have any other controllers.

edit: I think I might hang onto it for now, until I can get a video cable. Not selling the whole console is kind of a dick move, and I ordered one on eBay for $8.

No worries if you change your mind msg me