IGNORED

So What Did You Guys Get For Flag Day?

It's a holiday in the United States where we honor our flag.

I got 0 things.

yea its a who gives a crap holiday no one even in the united states even knows. Declared by a president in 1916 who gave us great memories such as federal income tax, mexican revolution, entry to world war I, prohibition, originally opposed women's suffrage, then got his titty twisted into sucking up at the last min

and ended his term with the start of what would become the great depression, but managed to not actually start that dumpster fire on his watch

so yea flag day, no one gives a poo and the entire point of it was to rally troops for war(s) not get free swag

Edited by Osgeld

It's a holiday in the United States where we honor our flag.

I got 0 things.

It's not actually a federal holiday. I've never had a day off from work for it. Stores won't even bother making a deal of it like they do with veteran's day or presidents day. It's simply a footnote on the calendar. Constitution Day on September 17th is more important.

Flag day is an unofficial holiday except for like a couple states and yes it was from that ass of a wimp

President who gave us war issues and the asinine fed income tax. Screw Wilson. Shame his wife conned the nation to keep him in the job despite being basically a vegetable after his strokes