Photo

FS: SNES Classic complete with packaging, Hyperkin extension cables - $80

4 replies to this topic

#1 eightbit OFFLINE  

eightbit

River Patroller

• 3,234 posts

Posted Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:46 PM

Argh. I *just* received the C64 Mini (imported from Europe) yesterday! But, I overspent this month and the wife is annoyed. It just didn't occur to me... and now I have to give up some things. So I have to very reluctantly sell these devices to avoid a fight.

Anyway, both the C64 Mini and the SNES Classic are in mint condition. I have owned them for a very short time (like I said, the C64 mini for one day!) and they both are basically brand new. All of the boxes, manuals, etc are included. I will get a picture of those up shortly if these don't sell before then. The SNES mini comes with two 10FT (or 6FT...I cannot recall ATM) Hyperkin joystick extension cables as well. 

$100 shipped each in the USA.

*****C64 MINI IS SOLD******

Attached Thumbnails

• 20180614_214501.jpg

Edited by eightbit, Yesterday, 7:54 PM.

#2 amiman99 OFFLINE  

amiman99

Stargunner

• 1,121 posts

Posted Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:35 PM

I saw your post in the C64 subsection that you just got the C64 mini, and you liked it, and now you are selling it.That's a lot of effort to play for one day.

#3 eightbit OFFLINE  

eightbit

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 3,234 posts

Posted Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:37 AM

I saw your post in the C64 subsection that you just got the C64 mini, and you liked it, and now you are selling it.That's a lot of effort to play for one day.

Ehh, sometimes it happens that way. At least now I know how cool it is ;)

#4 eightbit OFFLINE  

eightbit

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 3,234 posts

Posted Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:34 PM

Bump. SNES Mini still available! Now $90 shipped!

#5 eightbit OFFLINE  

eightbit

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 3,234 posts

Posted Yesterday, 7:55 PM

Bump again for the SNES Classic. Now $80 shipped...the price the system is at retail minus taxes, AND you get two extension cables. All packaging is here as well (box, poster, etc) as well as boxes for the extension cables. PM!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users