IGNORED

Perfectly packed, so is buying fun

high voltage

Received a boxed Vader, which was packed in a great shipping box, the vader itself was in bubble wrap, the joysticks and PSU as well. The games are individually wrapped. The seller, female.

normal_Atari_2600_VCS_all_black_28Vader_

The downside? No inner box, but you can't win 'em all.

Edited by high voltage
  • Like 2

Received a boxed Vader, which was packed in a great shipping box, the vader itself was in bubble wrap, the joysticks and PSU as well. The games are individually wrapped. The seller, female.

So are you trying to say packing these items properly came down to the difference between the seller being male or female?

GTFO of here with that sexist BS :roll:

It's nice to see somebody with a little gee-whiz for a change, pack something like this properly. 99/100, the contents would have been stuffed in the box without care. You're also lucky the seller didn't simply place an address label on that beautiful box - like I've seen happen more times than I'd care to count. ;)

• Like 1

normal_Atari_2600_VCS_all_black_28Vader_

The downside? No inner box, but you can't win 'em all.

Does that say it came with Phoenix? Very cool.

So are you trying to say packing these items properly came down to the difference between the seller being male or female?

GTFO of here with that sexist BS :roll:

Yes, for sure, last year I've won a Vader from a MALE seller, and the moronic twit decided to use the Atari Vader box as the shipping box. Lovely.

normal_WP_20180621_18_36_07_Pro.jpg

It's nice to see somebody with a little gee-whiz for a change, pack something like this properly. 99/100, the contents would have been stuffed in the box without care. You're also lucky the seller didn't simply place an address label on that beautiful box - like I've seen happen more times than I'd care to count. ;)

See above post