IGNORED

Intellivision Games coming to the Nintendo Switch (Atari Flashback)

Rev

http://comicbook.com/gaming/2018/07/04/atari-flashback-nintendo-switch-has-biggest-collection-yet/

Astrosmash and Night Stalker....Im guessing atari versions.

Via the Atari Flashback compilation:

For the Atari Flashback Collection on Switch, youll be getting all 150 games, the article notes. This includes a variety of arcade favorites along with classic entries from the Atari 2600 and Atari 7800 libraries, all modified to work with the Nintendo Switchs control types in both docked and handheld mode.

Along with those, some M-Network favorites from the Intellivision line-up will also be making the cut, including Night Stalker and Astrosmash. The Swordquest legacy will also be included in its entirety.

Edited by Rev

People are assuming that because Intellivision productions licensed M-Network games on the flashback 8 plugnplay they'll be on the volume 3 collection. And this screenshot shows frogsnflies and international soccer on the menu.

https://www.vooks.net/e3-2018-hands-on-with-atari-flashback-collection/

The M-Network license deal with AT Games ended in 2016. That menu will be changing.. [emoji12]

Sent from my Keyboard Component using Jack's Conversational Intelli-talk cassette

Does that mean the Atari Flashback 8 that came out in 2017 has the M-Network games without permission?

Good question... I'll have to check. I know the Flashback 8 had five variations and was released in 2017, as was the Flashback Portable v2.