IGNORED

The Rarest Intellivision Game (Old School) In My Opinion!

Nice one Hank, been trolling mercadolibre for years looking for that one, where did you find it?

Well if I reveal my sources I would have to have Cmart hurt you. The truth is, I have a friend in Brazil who has a friend in Brazil who has a collection next to none. So my friend was the go between because I don't speak what ever language they speak in Brazil. I would tell you his name but I am trying to get a couple of other games from him. He does not like to part with them once he has them in his possession. As you know I am selling my collection and have an offer so I will be passing this on in a while. I can now document it as having owned it at one time. If you want to play Sherlock my friend is known here on AA.

• Like 1

Hank, without revealing any names, do you know,

does the guy you bought it from have any other copies of Pinball?

Thats the only Digiplay title I still dont have.

No he does not have any more, hence the reason it took me a year to get this one. Sorry

That being said, I will contact him and see if he knows of anyone who has one. I never thought of asking him to keep an eye out for another one.

Be prepared to pay through the nose, mouth, ears and #@&$%.

Edited by Humblejack