IGNORED

Looking for a Power Supply Solution

I own a bunch consoles in my collection and most of them have big, bulky and ugly supply boxes that I hide behind a TV unit. For the longest time, I've been looking for a more convenient solution to store them inside something so that a) I don't have to look at them at all and b) I really don't want them gathering dirt and cat hair, since cleaning them is a nightmare. I already solved my cable problem with zipties which looks cool and is cheap as hell, but I haven't been able to find something that helps me with power bricks, any ideas?

I use a power strip made for those brick psu. It lets six hook up at once, otherwise it's a typical surge protector power strip. I also have some psu cables which are just food long extension cables, but their expensive, assuming you can find them. I got mine from Wal-Mart on clearance for a buck a pop.

I got the power bar in hardware instead of electronics.

As far as a box, maybe a spare show box or small plastic bin would keep lint and hairs off the bricks. Never thought about it, but it is a good idea imo.