IGNORED

Getting Better Image Quality with Composite A/V?

Last time I checked, Im allowed to make any opinion of retro video scaling/hdmi conversion gear I choose. My opinion is that the Framemeister is vastly overpriced for what it does. It thats trashing to you, then well, ok.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This thread was started asking for peoples opinions on what gear to use for this upscaling hdmi conversion purpose -or not - and why. I offered my thoughts and experiences. You dont need to take personal offense. Im not insulting your gear. Im just explaining why *I* wouldnt use it.

Lol, dude if you're gonna recommend stuff you should at least have some details. That's kind of a key thing for other people to take your opinion to heart. Like if I bought a car and said, oh, this is great! Then you asked, what's great about it? My answer was just, it is, I was just expressing my opinion, I'm allowed. I don't think you'd pay much attention to any of that. That's basically what you did. You proclaim the Framemeister being supposedly slow, but have no idea what the lag is on the thing you bought.

Edited by keepdreamin
  • Like 1