IGNORED

Opcode Update Request July 2018

When I got the email asking if interested I responded Yes and got an email the next day (or two later) confirming my interest - noting that when the game was ready to ship I'd be sent payment instructions.

Now maybe I was and early responder (or maybe I've done business with Opcode for more than 10 years...) and got lucky.

I'm guessing he gets easily 50-100 emails a day when info like this comes out. Give him time to respond (a few days). If he doesn't request info again (I have!).

Jeff

Guys, everybody will get a confirmation, and anyone who wants a copy of those games will get one. Weekends are sometimes hard for me as I have two kids and need to give them some attention.

Thanks again for the continued support and interest. Please hang in there and you will receive your confirmation soon.

Based on the preorder numbers I have placed order for cartridges, and was told they will be shipped later this week.

Thanks again!

Ed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are close to two major breakthroughs in the OMNI project that will be leveraged in CV projects.

Hopefully will be able to show them soon.

Ed

I'm hoping that one of these breakthroughs is the ability to save your high scores to cartridge. Well, I'm hoping that that will be a common feature to all of the Omni games and that there might be two other breakthroughs that will happen.

I'm hoping that one of these breakthroughs is the ability to save your high scores to cartridge. Well, I'm hoping that that will be a common feature to all of the Omni games and that there might be two other breakthroughs that will happen.

Actually that already happens with all Super Game Cartridge games on the CV. It is something else.

• Like 1

Actually that already happens with all Super Game Cartridge games on the CV. It is something else.

That's awesome news. I'm really excited about the Omni. I would love to see a lot of early/mid 80s arcade games ported to the system. Specifically obscure arcade games or ones that just weren't ported back in the day. With the ability to save high scores that would be absolutely awesome. I'm also excited for the upgraded Odyssey 2 games. I can't wait to see some images of some of what you have coming.

• Like 1

Quick updates:

- boards for Alpharoid and Yie Ar Kung Fu II are coming. We should start contacting preorders soon

- SGM moved to early next year. Some interesting developments to announce soon

- More color lines games coming this year and early next year

- Premium line games moved to next year because of the SGM delay. Reason will become clear once we talk next SGM run. Plan is to have a couple of premium line games released with the SGM 5th run (that includes DKA, which is now almost done)

- Hope to have one more thing to announce this year.

Quick updates:

- boards for Alpharoid and Yie Ar Kung Fu II are coming. We should start contacting preorders soon

- SGM moved to early next year. Some interesting developments to announce soon

- More color lines games coming this year and early next year

- Premium line games moved to next year because of the SGM delay. Reason will become clear once we talk next SGM run. Plan is to have a couple of premium line games released with the SGM 5th run (that includes DKA, which is now almost done)

- Hope to have one more thing to announce this year.

No Penguin Adventure update? :_(

Quick updates:

So DKA wont be out this year afterall?

No Penguin Adventure update? :_(

I personally think Penguin Adventure and Gradius will work on our new consoles. (HB - Phoenix - Prometheus).

I think many of our original ColecoVisions can't handle the new tech, and will work fine in a future hardware.

I assume Penguin Adv. and Gradius is tested before release, so it's not there the fail is.

Both my games fails in my ColecoVisions.

For me,it could be hardware or power supply).

If both Penguin Adv. and Gradius could be tested on Phoenix, then we could be sure.