IGNORED

My favorite EA5 games in wav format

jrhodes

This is a collection of my favorite Editor Assembler option #5 games, loadable from XB when used with the included loader (cassload.wav - the FunnelWeb cassette loader).
You will need TI Extended basic, 32k, and a way to play these wav files to the TI.
From TI XB, load and run cassload.wav, then select a game, and load each wav file in alphanumeric order. (I.E. munch.wav, then munci.wav, etc) Do not rewind when prompted.
Games included:

9900 break-thru
Bandit
Bouncy
Buck rogers planet of zoom
Burgertime
Centipede
Dig dug
Donkey kong
Frogger
Jumpman jr
Junkman jr
Killer caterpillar
Mad marvins great escape
MB hangman
Midnite mason
Miner 2049er
Moon patrol
Mr chin
Ms pacman
Munch man
Munch man II
Pacman
Pitfall remake
Popeye
Q bert
Shamus
Super demon attack
Tex turbo and the big bug battles
The mine
TI invaders
Topper
Video vegas
Virus attack

Enjoy!
favorite EA5.zip

Edited by jrhodes
  • Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

This is a collection of my favorite Editor Assembler option #5 games, loadable from XB when used with the included loader (cassload.wav - the FunnelWeb cassette loader).

You will need TI Extended basic, 32k, and a way to play these wav files to the TI.

From TI XB, load and run cassload.wav, then select a game, and load each wav file in alphanumeric order. (I.E. munch.wav, then munci.wav, etc) Do not rewind when prompted.

Games included:

9900 break-thru

Bandit

Bouncy

Burgertime

Centipede

Dig dug

Donkey kong

Frogger

Jumpman jr

Junkman jr

Killer caterpillar

Mad marvins great escape

MB hangman

Midnite mason

Miner 2049er

Moon patrol

Mr chin

Ms pacman

Munch man

Munch man II

Pacman

Pitfall remake

Popeye

Q bert

Shamus

Super demon attack

The mine

TI invaders

Topper

Video vegas

Virus attack

Enjoy!

attachicon.giffavorite EA5.zip

First time hearing of this option! (see also my other posts to do this at 1200 baud as well with Tonny Brouwers software and loader)

• Like 2

Games included:

9900 break-thru

Bandit

Bouncy

Burgertime

Centipede

Dig dug

Donkey kong

Frogger

Jumpman jr

Junkman jr

Killer caterpillar

Mad marvins great escape

MB hangman

Midnite mason

Miner 2049er

Moon patrol

Mr chin

Ms pacman

Munch man

Munch man II

Pacman

Pitfall remake

Popeye

Q bert

Shamus

Super demon attack

The mine

TI invaders

Topper

Video vegas

Virus attack

Enjoy!

attachicon.giffavorite EA5.zip

Very nice, works very well

The copy of M.B. hangman included has a issue it seems; Yahtzee shows up a bootable cartridge in addition to hangman, but crashes if you select yahtzee.

Also, attempting to load a custom word list from tape resulted in garbled graphics.

Sorry i did not better test this one before including it...

Edited by jrhodes
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Jawbreaker and River Rescue will not work with keys and joystick also, in my zips

this is usually do to the kscan setting being set wrong. When you load a game from EA it sets it to a certain value, and your loader you are using is setting it to the wrong value. I saw this with chatti being loaded from various extended basic loaders.. All you really need to do is set it correctly with a call key in xb or in assembly etc..before hand..

• Like 1

this is usually do to the kscan setting being set wrong. When you load a game from EA it sets it to a certain value, and your loader you are using is setting it to the wrong value. I saw this with chatti being loaded from various extended basic loaders.. All you really need to do is set it correctly with a call key in xb or in assembly etc..before hand..

would kscan setting affect up/down keys only as I fogot to mention left and right keys work Ok

Interesting, if I am correct there are 3 solutions to load Assembler programmes via a Cassette Tape (Req. TI-99/4A + 32K)

1. Tape loader of Ton Brouwer (loads at 1200 baud)

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/278722-ti-994a-32k-cassette-playerrecorder-load-assembler-programmes/

2. Funnelweb loader (see this forum)

3. Col Christensen's Cassette Assembler loader (see the manual in my previous post), I only have the cassette tapes.

(maybe at the TI Treffen this weekend, better understand the process of how this solution writes the files to tape?).