Could someone please compile the 99tro demo into EA5 format for me please?
I am not a assembly programmer, and i have no idea how to use XAS99 or the ASM994a assembler.
The loader i am using, i do not think supports EA3, only EA5.
Here is a dsk and the files, created as EA5 in xdt99.
xas99.py -R -i 99tro.a99
xdm99.py 99tro2.dsk --initialize 360 -n 99TRO
xdm99.py 99tro2.dsk -a 99tro.bin
xdm99.py 99tro2.dsk -a 99trp.bin
xdm99.py 99tro2.dsk -a 99trq.bin
I fixed some bugs in 99tro. Only the patched 99tro.a99 is included.
- Turn interrupts off, set ws, before beginning any vdp writes
- Garbage sprites now disabled during setup.
- Sprite pattern for robot is >10 not decimal 10
- Correct size of spratt, so unwanted sprites stay disabled
- Correct size of sprite name table so robot gets defined
- vdp register 7 was a write to reg F. Changed 0F01 to 07F1 making background black (was undefined, probably green. not sure what effect writing to reg F has.)
I didn't see the reported green bar in the scrolling area. but I suspect it was from the reg 7 default of Fweb loader. but I don't see transparent color being written there...
I don't see the robot's left eye in the char patterns, and it doesn't blink like the right eye. Both blink in the Youtube video. Not sure how to explain that.
I'm not fixing the left eye. Er, the robot's right eye. On your left. I'm not fixing the eye.