Photo

Keystone Kapers II Found

102 replies to this topic

#101 Supergun ONLINE  

Supergun

Stargunner

• 1,002 posts

Posted Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:32 AM

Agreed, I took that joke too far. So Ill come clean now.

In all seriousness, there is nothing for anyone to lose sleep over in that pile of Activision carts. And I played the Keystone Kapers review cart & I didnt notice anything different from the final.

On topic again, I played Dan Kitchens Crackpots for awhile with my daughter & she was laughing the entire time! She loves the characters facial expression & the entire premise of the game is really silly, but yet so much fun. She kept asking me about spiders & how & why they would do such a thing to a building, etc. We really enjoyed it.

In fact, I think I recall in an old interview with Dan K that he said he actually preferred to make the games less serious (like shooters are) and more funny. And he said that video game programming was a perfect fit for him because it involved both technical knowledge & skills but also an artistic talent & imagination.

#102 Kosmic Stardust OFFLINE  

Kosmic Stardust

Princess Rescuer

• 17,817 posts

Posted Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:08 PM

In fact, I think I recall in an old interview with Dan K that he said he actually preferred to make the games less serious (like shooters are) and more funny. And he said that video game programming was a perfect fit for him because it involved both technical knowledge & skills but also an artistic talent & imagination.

I agree with this sentiment. I've played some whacky gun games. The FPS plunger segments in Raymond and Rabbids Wii were comedy gold. So was the Wiimote faux light gun game Chicken Shoot. One of the first budget titles released for Wii, you are a farmer who went off his rocker and shoot the chickens, who agg you on the whole time. It's so rediculous, I couldn't stop laughing and played it over and over...

#103 TikiDan OFFLINE  

TikiDan

Space Invader

• 10 posts

Posted Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:25 PM

Hi everyone!  I want to thank all of you for your supportive comments and suggestions on my Kickstarter question.  I'll keep everyone updated on my Kickstarter plans and Keystone II's progress.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users