IGNORED

WANTED - PAL H.E.S/Salu Atari 7800 Games and Dark Chambers for the 7800!

CommodoreCEO

Hey guys,

I decided to try this forum as it might garner some more attention than in the Marketplace section.

I'm near to completion with my PAL release Atari 7800 collection and there are three games that I've been having real difficulty in getting...

- Kung Fu Master

- F-18 Hornet

- Tomcat: F-14 Simulator

All three of these games were released in PAL territories under the HES/Salu branding and I'm looking for boxed versions of these games!

I'm also on the hunt for a boxed PAL copy of Dark Chambers.

Is anyone willing to sell any of these? I don't care too much about the condition!

Thanks!

I own all HES Salu releases...try to find them in germany

or UK and Australia...Ebay may help...

hardest to find was Baseball in the plastic shell

I've been buying some of the harder to find 7800 games on eBay and they've all been from Germany and the US. Australia hasn't thrown anything up yet that I need sadly. I also have search alerts for all the aforementioned games.

- Kung Fu Master

- F-18 Hornet

- Tomcat: F-14 Simulator

What's the going rate on these HES/SALU releases? I've got Kung Fu Master and one of the flight games somewhere....liked the cases and couldn't resist.

Usually between $50-$100 per game in my experience. There are a couple of copies of Kung Fu Master currently up on eBay as 'Buy it Now' listings, but they are listed at around $500 and $1000 respectively... no one is buying them at that price and the previous listings I have seen for that game didn't exceed $100, so they are trying to rip people off. I'd be happy to pay $100 for Kung Fu Master if it allows me to complete my PAL release collection.

Usually between $50-$100 per game in my experience. There are a couple of copies of Kung Fu Master currently up on eBay as 'Buy it Now' listings, but they are listed at around $500 and $1000 respectively... no one is buying them at that price and the previous listings I have seen for that game didn't exceed $100, so they are trying to rip people off. I'd be happy to pay $100 for Kung Fu Master if it allows me to complete my PAL release collection.

Gonna go check the shelf tonight. Pretty sure I have the HES clamshell for that one.

You after the HES (plastic clamshell), Salu (cardboard box) or both versions for those games? ;)

Still after the Salu version of F18 Hornet myself...

I'm after any copy I can get my hands on. I'm not a full completionist, as I don't really care if I have every variation released. I'd rather just have a physical boxed copy of each game.

Gonna go check the shelf tonight. Pretty sure I have the HES clamshell for that one.

Awesome!