Photo

Anyone had luck with Secret of the Monkey I. on TT, Falcon ?

4 replies to this topic

#1 ParanoidLittleMan OFFLINE  

ParanoidLittleMan

Stargunner

• 1,272 posts

Posted Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:43 AM

So, there is Lucasfilm game Secret of the Monkey Island, what works not on TT and on Falcon too. What is strange, since their adventures usually work fine on those computers. I don't have TT for test, but there are some people interested to play it on - what would be fine because better speed. It may be matter of settings, used driver SW too. So please, if you made it work, tell us couple words about used config.

#2 Fletch OFFLINE  

Fletch

Stargunner

• 1,033 posts

Posted Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:45 PM

I'll try to get around to testing on a TT for you.

#3 moulinaie OFFLINE  

moulinaie

Moonsweeper

• 316 posts

Posted Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:09 AM

So, there is Lucasfilm game Secret of the Monkey Island, what works not on TT and on Falcon too. What is strange, since their adventures usually work fine on those computers. I don't have TT for test, but there are some people interested to play it on - what would be fine because better speed. It may be matter of settings, used driver SW too. So please, if you made it work, tell us couple words about used config.

Is it the Monkey Island 1 ??

If so, I played it on my TT long time ago...

#4 ParanoidLittleMan OFFLINE  

ParanoidLittleMan

Stargunner

• Topic Starter
  • 1,272 posts

Posted Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:51 AM

Is it the Monkey Island 1 ??

If so, I played it on my TT long time ago...

Of course. Only part 1 is done for Atari (demo only exists for P2) .  Can you tell us what release was it ?

#5 moulinaie OFFLINE  

moulinaie

Moonsweeper

• 316 posts

Posted Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:29 AM

Of course. Only part 1 is done for Atari (demo only exists for P2) .  Can you tell us what release was it ?

Hi,

I found it on the hard disk...

Well, I send you the pictures and infos, but I don't know where I can find you the "release".

This is a french version.

It hangs if the TT is not in the correct resolution. So, set it to ST-Hig or ST-Low before launching.

Guillaume.

Attached Thumbnails

• sthigh.gif
  • stlow.gif
  • info.gif

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users