* Atari 520STE Pal with 4megs of ram and new CenturionTech US compatible PSU installed.
* UltraSatan HDD emulator (new never used) and a SatanDisk (used)
* Two original Atari mouses
* 3 new/sealed boxed games (Wreckers, Alien World, Chronicles of Omega)
* 2 used boxed games (Tempest, Super Sace Invaders / Pit-Fighter)
* Atari->RGB cable (can be used with an Amiga 1080 or 1084 monitor with gender changer)
* boxed copy of Degas Elite.
* Pete Putnik HDD driver with companions files and utility for the UltraSatan
* 2x blank 4gb CF card.
Looking to trade for one of the following:
* Atari 2600 + games
* Atari 7800 + games (at least one 7800 in the lot to try)
* Colecovision + games
* Sega Master System + games (no need for the gun or glass)
* Gamecube + games
* Wii + games
System and controllers must be clean and working. Games can be carts only and for the Ataris and Coleco I understand that label can be bad or damaged. The SMS label must be good. Disc based game must include case and both it and the disc be in good condition. Number of games must be reasonable for the value of the system. PSUs must also be included (can be a modern compatible replacement).
Feel free to ask questions. Reasonable offers will be accepted.
As always I'll pay shipping both way in case of a trade!
Edited by AMenard, Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:06 PM.