IGNORED

Antonia 4MB (800XL) or RAM 320XE/576 (130XE)

Will need to end up selling one (or both); and was wondering how much to ask (unexpected car repair + new baby in a few weeks)

The Antonia is installed in a great condition 800xl which would be included. The 320XE is with covox (no pass thru), would possibly include 130xe with keyboard cup upgrade; also great condition, and UAV upgrade.

Also have an Atarimax MyIDE II and SIDE2 which I could part with one if needed (would rather keep the Atarimax MyIDEII).

The 800xl is my only XL system, and I have a couple 65xe's and an XEGS and 130XE, so I don't think I'd miss the 800 too bad.

If you had to sell one which would you keep? With this combination of hardware; how would you maximize your money and still have a system you like?

I'm leaning towards selling the XL with the SIDE2 which is the combo I'd miss the least. But I think the RAM 320XE could command a higher price, but the 130 is my favorite system (though I could live without the 320XE). I have 65XE and XEGS I could use to not have to sell the upgraded keyboard if needed, and with MyIDE II, extended RAM isn't as urgent on the XE's.

Thoughts? Suggestion? Pity? Offers of copious sums of cash or prizes?

Thanks guys/gals

• 2 weeks later...