Photo

Currently Playing / About to Start.. ?

36 replies to this topic

#26 DJ Clae OFFLINE  

DJ Clae

Moonsweeper

• 291 posts

Posted Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:28 AM

Rogue Remastered looks great compared to the original. I won't get it because I got the 360 version for $3.00 last year and all but finished it. I had been waiting for a while for a 1080p remaster though. So glad the Xbox One standard version runs in 1080p this time, unlike AC4 on Xbox One (which was a launch title).

Edited by DJ Clae, Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:28 AM.

#27 slab0meat OFFLINE  

slab0meat

Stargunner

• Topic Starter
  • 1,683 posts

Posted Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:02 AM

Boringly, I've stuck to the same two since this thread started.

On a good note, I've finally been able to beat the Dragun in Enter the Gungeon, twice.  However, that's not even beating the game, there's more stuff that needs to be done.  It's just a point I never thought I'd get to, so I'm happier with it.

#28 digdugnate OFFLINE  

digdugnate

River Patroller

• 2,441 posts

Posted Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:04 AM

i can't believe i actually did this but i got suckered in and bought the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate for my upcoming birthday (next week).  So.... that's what I'll be playing. lol

#29 Eltigro OFFLINE  

Eltigro

River Patroller

• 2,680 posts

Posted Mon Oct 1, 2018 8:55 AM

It's an older game, but it checks out...

I'm slowly working through the Porsche expansion of Forza Motorsport 6.  I've never played any of the Horizon games, but might pick one up eventually.  The open world aspect of it alternately interests me and pushes me away.  I'd probably like it if I actually got it, though.

#30 slab0meat OFFLINE  

slab0meat

Stargunner

• Topic Starter
  • 1,683 posts

Posted Mon Oct 1, 2018 12:29 PM

Forza looks great and has me interested.  I feel like my interest would fade quickly, as most racing games have in the past.

#31 AlanD OFFLINE  

AlanD

Chopper Commander

• 236 posts

Posted Mon Oct 1, 2018 4:09 PM

I just started The Witness which is a puzzle type game sort of Myst-lite.  Was a Games with Gold a while back.  If I can get the wife to sit down and play also, we will probably play around with Overcooked which is Games with Gold for this month.  She loves time management games so I think she'll enjoy it

#32 slab0meat OFFLINE  

slab0meat

Stargunner

• Topic Starter
  • 1,683 posts

Posted Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:34 AM

Update:

Took a small break from Devil May Cry 5, but near the end of first playthrough.

Have been playing Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition, not that I needed to replay this game.  But I am, and enjoying it.

Just downloaded World War Z, as I was a big Left 4 Dead fan, this should be fun for awhile.

Downloaded that Konami Arcade Collection one as well. 

I shouldn't be buying ANYTHING new, as I still have older stuff to play.. but such is life.

#33 Nuclear Pacman OFFLINE  

Nuclear Pacman

River Patroller

• 2,880 posts
  • L33T

Posted Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:54 PM

Been playing Darkest Dungeon regularly for a month now. This game is so good, I have had no desire to purchase anything else. I don't even have interest in RDR2 anymore after getting this. 

#34 moycon OFFLINE  

moycon

Quadrunner

• 22,134 posts
  • moycon?? What the hell is that??

Posted Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:33 AM

Currently working on Mass Effect Andromeda (XB1), Crackdown 3 (XB1) and Dynasty Warriors 8 (PS4). Already beat Crackdown, it was a fun enough game if you enjoyed the original. Just trying to clean up some of the achievements. Only played DW8 once a few days ago, it's a typical Koei game. Been mostly focused on Mass Effect which I snagged because it's super cheap. I didn't even realize they had released a new Mass Effect game. I haven't played a ME game since part 2, and I remember thinking it was solid, but that I liked the original better. This new one is really fun to me. I love the sense of exploration. Not sure if it sold well, but I hope it did, it's a good game.

#35 AlanD OFFLINE  

AlanD

Chopper Commander

• 236 posts

Posted Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:16 AM

Catching up on my backlog so playing King's Quest.  Made it through the first three chapters so will probably finish today  After that I'll move on to Mad Max, Just Cause 4 and completing the 4 and 8 minute runs in Refunct

#36 Zeptari1 ONLINE  

Zeptari1

Stargunner

• 1,418 posts

Posted Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:12 PM

Halo 5/MCC and Forza Horizon 4, which is an excellent racer. I love the weekly/daily challenges, the weather changing system and mastery system for each car. Very cool.

I picked up Road Redemption on sale... great Road Rash type game.. has split screen and online co-op. Very fun.

#37 slab0meat OFFLINE  

slab0meat

Stargunner

• Topic Starter
  • 1,683 posts

Posted Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:28 PM

I've held off on Crackdown 3... liked 1 a lot, felt very bored with repetition in 2.

I played the first Mass Effects, and finished all.  Until Andromeda.  Just couldn't stay interested in it.  Could be age, less time, etc.  But whatever the case, that's how it went.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users