IGNORED

New Here

curtis

Just joined and wanted to introduce myself. I'm Curtis McCain and I found out about this forum from the VCF forums.

My primary interest is the CC-40.

Currently I have a late prototype "tiger stripe" 40, a 40+ and several regular 40's.

I also have a fairly complete collection of the TI-74.

Been hearing about a new SD storage option for the 40/74 and am very interested in that. Would definitely breath new life into this old work horse.

• Like 4

Just joined and wanted to introduce myself. I'm Curtis McCain and I found out about this forum from the VCF forums.

My primary interest is the CC-40.

Currently I have a late prototype "tiger stripe" 40, a 40+ and several regular 40's.

I also have a fairly complete collection of the TI-74.

Been hearing about a new SD storage option for the 40/74 and am very interested in that. Would definitely breath new life into this old work horse.

Welcome aboard. Always nice to see another Ti'er find there way to this side. Although this is AtariAge, the TI computers have a very good following here.

Welcome! I am a CC-40 fan too but currently inactive.

Did you go to VCF Atlanta? I think that's when Jim Brain and Jon Guidry hatched the SD plan.

I know Jim from many VCFMW, the most relaxing of the shows.

No, didn't make the Atlanta show. Heck last show I was at was VCF XI in Silicon Valley a couple of years ago.