IGNORED

coming soon....

Steve Jones

HARD NIPPLE: It ain't easy

KERMIT THE FROG: It ain't easy being green

BASEKETBALL: From the creators of South Park

NEVER QUITTING EWE: A love story between a baa'd sheep and a curious farmer who see what happens when you stay up pasture bedtime.

Bahahahaha! ???

Mostly imagination and stealing elements from other games and combining them, some are more creative than others.

I contacted Shal Farley at Cheshire who were designing 3 of these and he told me this

Towerquest never made it beyond concept art and some initial background screen generation.

Cloud Nine had some gameplay implemented, but I don't recall whether its author considered it ready or not.

Rocketball made it to the point of being a playable game, finished enough that we were very disappointed that it was cancelled without publication.

I didnt want to ask him for artwork so I made it all up.

• Like 1

HARD NIPPLE: It ain't easy

KERMIT THE FROG: It ain't easy being green

BASEKETBALL: From the creators of South Park

NEVER QUITTING EWE: A love story between a baa'd sheep and a curious farmer who see what happens when you stay up pasture bedtime.

Rev...? Are you paying attention? :grin:

Mostly imagination and stealing elements from other games and combining them, some are more creative than others.

I contacted Shal Farley at Cheshire who were designing 3 of these and he told me this

Towerquest never made it beyond concept art and some initial background screen generation.

Cloud Nine had some gameplay implemented, but I don't recall whether its author considered it ready or not.

Rocketball made it to the point of being a playable game, finished enough that we were very disappointed that it was cancelled without publication.

I didnt want to ask him for artwork so I made it all up.

And termite was being programmed by John Sohl at activision where he switched it's development to the commodore64. With all the panel talks he's done, he never mentioned much about his time at activision and this game.

Edit:. I'm not sure but I think Shal Farley programmed biplanes.

Edited by mr_me

to PRGE or not to PRGE, that is still my question

You may recall some of our suggestions for you from last year...

You can call is sick and for the travel arrangements there is still time for you to volunteer to be the cabin boy for an ocean bound cargo ship going to the Portland port :arrow: :thumbsup: