IGNORED

High score bill m bull manure

Pm3

How do you respect a perfect game of pac man when you had to use a cheat chip to attain it. No one in the world could get a perfect game of pac man without the later version of the game that allowed starting where you left off after your last pac man got killed. That's why old BM didn't do it in the early 1980s or until the late '90s after the cheat chip game was introduced, if it could have been done without it it would have been done in the early '80s, not 1999. I played in the early 80s and got the kill screen in '82 when I was 14 years old with a score of 3,147,310 which is not a perfect game, or even as high as others got at the time by eating more blue monsters in the early frames. The only way to get the so called perfect game is to learn patterns for eating every blue monster that could be done without the cheat chip, take a long time but could be done, but no way in hell someone could master that kill screen learning how to get the fruit and all dots without the cheat chip, you would have to play the game for 4 hours getting to the kill screen many many times learning how to eat all the dots and get all the points. I beat the game getting to the kill screen and I know what it's like to sit at the game for 4 plus hours doing the same pattern to get to the kill screen, I have only did it once and will never do it again, no one could do that as many times as you would have to in order to learn the way to clear that half screen kill maze, the only way they learned that is by the cheat chip either frame advancing to the 240th key or getting there after playing 4 plus hours and using the later cheat chip allowing you to start where you left off several times to master that screen. This perfect pac man score is only perfect because they used skills from a cheater. I am not saying I am the the best, many people scored better than my high score before the cheat chip was invented, but we did it without cheating.

Edited by Pm3

This is another reason I don't like pattern memorising maze games. Unfortunately, the technology exists and you can't stop people from practicing. Everybody plays by the same rules. The other thing I noticed is on twin galaxies, the rule allows five lives. Nobody played that way in the early 1980s. The default was three lives to start. Fortunately there are a few high scores in the top 20 from the early 1980s. I agree they should be distinctly recognised.

https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/pac-man/arcade/points-factory-speed/page/1?ref=fbshare

Edited by mr_me