IGNORED

2001 new in the original packaging arcadia

mansfieldboy78

Roommate: "I DARE you to find someone who will but my brand new never used Arcadia 2001 with missing power supply"

mansfieldboy78: "Dare accepted! I will create an AtariAge account and use my very first post in an attempt to sell it with no credentials or pictures, you got it!"

So, that is how it went down, correct? I think you are going to lose this dare buddy...

I actually do have a NIB Arcadia. It was a gift from some condo or timeshare outfit in Florida to those who took a tour of the property. It came with eight NIB games, and it all fit in this plain white cardboard box.

I didnt take the tour. There was just a letter in the box explaining that it was a free gift from the company.

Edited by boxpressed
  • Like 1

I actually do have a NIB Arcadia. It was a gift from some condo or timeshare outfit in Florida to those who took a tour of the property. It came with eight NIB games, and it all fit in this plain white cardboard box.

I didnt take the tour. There was just a letter in the box explaining that it was a free gift from the company.

I've heard that these were often given out like that, but didn't know anyone actually still had a new one with supporting paperwork. That's pretty cool.

That large white box could be the shipping box. A few turn up on EBay every year. Could you provide an image of the letter for us all? That some unsold systems were just given away (likely because they can be used on boats) is not something I think I'd heard before. What are the games that came with your set?

• Like 1

No one wants to make this easy on you. If you want to sell something, make it easy on the buyer.

To add pictures

0) on mobile click "Use Full Editor"

1) click "More Reply Options"

2) click "Choose File" under Attach Files

3) click "Attach This File." This runs for a few seconds after which a thumbnail of the picture appears above Attach Files

4) click "add to post" on the right hand side of the newly available picture (or .gif in this case)

• Like 1

So no outer box, no manual, no warranty sheet, no a.c. adapter. No a.c. adapter box and dirty Styrofoam trays.

Well definitely not nib. Maybe a unused system but without those other items you less than half the value.

Maybe $100? (Not a personal offer)

Ok so yeah it's never used based on the five minutes I've spent with it. The knobs for the controllers are still wrapped and taped showing Browning from the years in the Styrofoam I'm not looking to score like I found the first one ever that's why I'm here cause it seems to me that as good as I thought I was at Mario this place definitely is where I would be cutting teeth as an adult afficianado. Thanks for the estimate.