IGNORED

Sears Picture Label Baseball Atari 2600

INTVCruise

Hello, was looking around and couldn't find much on this one. Is the sears picture label baseball hard to find? Thanks.

Not too hard if you're patient. I've had three or four different copies at various points over the years.

Just don't overpay for it--it's not that rare a cartridge. Chances are eBay pricing will be totally bonkers on it.

And don't buy it from Happiestsellerever or Tech Blasters on eBay. They are a couple of resellers that are beyond overpriced and have lately been posting a lot of Sears pic labels. I'll have to take a look to see if I have another. I finished my set some time ago.

Thanks for the heads up, what would be a fiar price to pay for one in god condition? Thank you!

Agreed. For what it is, thats all Id go. There are certainly rarer Sears pic labels.

Still looking for Gunslinger, myself. :P :-D

Personally, the only Sears pic carts I'd pay more than $20-25 for (offhand; probably forgetting a couple) are Gunslinger, Basketball, and maybe Adventure and Race. Most of the rest should fall within that range (give or take), with the commons like Defender, Pac-Man, Berzerk, and Space Invaders coming in at $5 or less.

Sellers really try to scalp Pong Sports, Breakaway IV, and Poker Plus for some reason, though.