IGNORED

SillyVenture 2k18

guSTaw

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 12/14/2019 at 5:45 AM, swapd0 said:

I need to finish Burger Time, I've some weird issue that it doesn't work as ROM but it works if you load it at ram. Then it will be released with Classic Kong and Christmas Craze.

Were you able to iron out the Burgertime issue? I was able to find a rom of it posted by someone on a different forum saying it works flawlessly for them but it seems to freeze all the time for me. Sometimes it will just freeze to a blue screen when you press any button on the main screen. Sometimes it will actually play fine and then freeze on level 1 or on 2 to a red screen. You mentioned something about rom vs ram but I don't understand any of that. But would love to get this thing to work on my skunkboard as the Donkey Kong you released is awesome and I have no issues with that one!

What I found is it will always freeze to a blue screen if I select One Player without selecting something else. I have to select Instructions and the back out then select One Player for it to play. Tho the game still freezes randomly at level 1 or 2. 

Hopefully you'll find a solution to everything. As this game looks amazing! 

Will it be posted when it's complete?

I don't know, when I moved all the assets to the cartridge the game runs flawlessly, and the code was the same.

It's going to be released as physical cartridge but first I need to finish the menu (almost done), polish some parts and check all the levels.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, swapd0 said:

I don't know, when I moved all the assets to the cartridge the game runs flawlessly, and the code was the same.

It's going to be released as physical cartridge but first I need to finish the menu (almost done), polish some parts and check all the levels.

I'll look out for that. From what I can play of the rom that works it is nice until it freezes. Not sure why it does that on a skunk if it works fine on an actual cart.