IGNORED

Bunch of free computer cables, ram, etc...

82-T/A

Guys, I've got a bunch of stuff, don't want to go through it, but I'm going to throw in a bunch of stuff. Who wants it?

I'll tell you that right now, it includes a big bag of RAM chips, also some DOMs (Disk on Modules). It'll also have some cables, USB cables, PATA cables, whatever. I've got a lot of good stuff too, so may throw in some random things too.

Anyone wants it, PM me your mailing address. (free)

Thanks!

Gone! Box heading off to Arizona!

I also have two other big boxes I need to send out, one to Albert with Ultima stuff, and another HUGE box to another guy.

So tempting, but I'm in the same place too. Too much stuff that I need to get rid of!

Yeah... exactly. I love having this stuff... but I move, literally, every 3 years... and stuff gets damaged, sometimes goes into storage, and I just can't bring this stuff around with me all the time. My goal / hope is to get rid of half of everything I own! hahah....

I'm quickly becoming minimalist... but still have a lot of stuff. I'm debating blowing out my entire Atari 7800 collection... can't even remember the last time I played the 7800... and the only game I REALLY want to play, Choplifter, is broken. :(

well I tell you dont start modding / repairing stuff, I finally cleaned the shop 100% out, less than a month later I have a effin laserdisc player and 4 playstations

Hahah... yeah. I do still keep some stuff. And occasionally I do buy some older stuff to fix, but I do so with the understanding that it WILL be sold off once I'm done with it. But... I really want to be a minimalist. I try to only keep thing that have special importance to me... everything else... I really just try to get rid of. I have a Laserdisc player too... but I really should just unload it.

• Like 1