IGNORED

Multicart #2 is finished!!!

Wow, this post really got me thinking about the 8bit software I have. I've been into atari 8bit since like 1997 or so when I found this huge stash of games at a yard sale. I filled my buick regal's trunk twice with all the stuff (and the buick regal had a HUGE trunk!). Anyway, I have 100's, possibly 1-2 thousand, games (and I'm not exagerating here), all on 5.25 disks. There are some strange titles here, some I've never seen in cart format and some I've never seen period. Anyway, what I'm trying to get at is, maybe there are some undiscovered/unreleased games in the mix. I kind of think that the guy I got this stash from was a programmer or a hoarder or both??? Anyone think it would be worth the time to type out a list of all the games in this thread? I would be glad to if anyone thinks they could benefit from it. Then if there are any games people are in need of or want to mass produce, I could copy it onto a floppy and send in the mail. :) Just a thought...

I also wanted to say that the multicart idea is great. I want Carnival Massacre though! That game is awsome! Wasn't it made by synopsis?

Digitpress already has a list ....

http://www.digitpress.com/lists/atarixe.pdf

although it only covers the cartridge games.

Yeah but he said most of his stuff was disks, and these multi-carts pretty much include games that were never released as cart.

I would say yes to making that list, but I myself do not have any idea which titles never made it into internet land.

Archived