IGNORED

Coal in your stocking: Choose your punishment

Ranger03

This Ranger03 guy is a total weirdo.

Well that's discouraging, but as i am someone that does nothing but write, learn programming and occasionally update my blogs, yes i am a weirdo, however, seeing as the post at hands has nothing to do with me personally, please state your reasoning

would you be willing to sell a sega cd attachment with the cables?

Oddly, I do NOT have a Sega Cd attachment, my Sega Cd playing is covered by emulation and for real hardware I have the tiny all in one Sega CDX and also a JVC X'Eye. Just to be clear, nothing I do have in my collection is for sale at this time. I DO need, and I mean absolutely NEED to thin and optimize my collection so some good hard thought needs to go into exactly what I really want to keep and what I am happy or at least willing to part with. The downside is, I have been saying this for years and it is a process I admittedly have been purposely avoiding. If and when such a time comes however, I can assure YOU and everyone else I will make it clear and obvious when the time comes as this forum will be the first place I will come to sell. Until then I am not entertaining any offers.

Edited by OldSchoolRetroGamer
  • Like 1

We need to start a topic to list all the "forem" accounts Biff is using to spam with. At least then there will be a place for others to track if they're talking to a real person or some mentally defective nutjob with an axe to grind.

if you want me to leave, i'll leave. but stop with the harassment. I'm already under moderater Review