We are excited to announce that "Early Access" systems for the Collectorvision Phoenix are now available for pre-order.
Details and order information: http://collectorvisionphoenix.com
For more info and discussion see our thread below:
The ONLY Colecovision™ system you will EVER need!
An FPGA ColecoVision™ Compatible System
We are announcing an "early access" run of the CollectorVision Phoenix console to help fund the full production run of the project. We need YOUR HELP to make this console a reality! Users who purchase the early access system will receive the console significantly sooner than the final release version as well as the first opportunity to purchase expansions/accessories.
The Early Access systems will be made regardless, even if we have to 3D print the casing, but the goal here is to raise enough money from the ColecoVision community to produce a finalized injection molded version of the system, and if we can do that, *ALL SYSTEMS* including the Early Access consoles will be injection molded.
Early Access customers will also have the option to have their name listed in the Phoenix manual acknowledging their support.
As a "thank you" to our Early Access supporters, your name will appear in the CollectorVision Phoenix manual as part of the "ColecoVision Brotherhood" who have helped fund this project to make it a reality for everyone!
The CollectorVision Phoenix™ is an FPGA ColecoVision™ compatible system that plays ALL ColecoVision™ games
– 7.50″ length
– 4.75″ wide
– 1.70″ high
– Compatible with ALL ColecoVision™ game cartridges!
– 100% Accurate!
– Region Free!
– Worldwide Compatibility [PSU: 100-240v, 50-60hz]
– HDMI Output
– Digital audio via HDMI
– F18A Video Enhanced Compatibility Built-in* ($86 value!)
– Officially licensed Opcode SGM compatibility Built-in* ($100 value!)
– Original-style Colecovision™ (DB-9) Controller Ports
– Original Colecovision™ Cartridge Port
– Original-style SNES/SFC Controller Port (For even more controller compatiblity!) (NTT Data compatible)
– SD card firmware updating [via SD card slot]*
– PS2 Keyboard input
– The SEX7264 “COURTNEY” Wavetable Sound Generator (WSG) is a new custom sound chip which can produce a rich plurality of sounds with minimal intervention of the CPU.
– CollectorVision Phoenix Video Game System™
– Sydney Hunter & the Caverns of Death (Exclusive pack-in Game cartridge)
– Instruction Manual
– HDMI Cable
– Worldwide Power Supply [100-240v, 50/60hz, USA/JPN plug-type]
– 10+ Built-in digital Homebrew games included!