Photo

FS: TI 99/4A w/ PEB E/A and Documentation

2 replies to this topic

#1 DocFlareon OFFLINE  

DocFlareon

Space Invader

• 30 posts

Posted Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:32 PM

This listing is currently available for Local Pickup/Delivery in the greater Seattle/Tacoma region only.

1. Beige case TI 99/4A (NOT QI) with documentation.

2. PEB w/ the following cards: Cable Interface, 32KB RAM, RS-232 Serial, TI FDC(attached to a single Full-height SS-SD drive) with manuals for the PEB, all of the cards, and the disk drive.

3. Speech Synth NO manual

4. TI Extended BASIC cartridge with manual.

5. Editor/Assembler suite(cart and both disks) with manual.

6. Loaded Final GROM cart.

7. Some random carts and tapes. Includes Scott Adams Adventure with 5 adventures on tape, and Tunnels of Doom with disk version of the pack-in adventures.

I'm asking $400 for the lot. Local Pickup/Delivery only, due to the weight of the PEB.

#2 AMenard ONLINE  

AMenard

Dragonstomper

• 681 posts

Posted Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:31 PM

This listing is currently available for Local Pickup/Delivery in the greater Seattle/Tacoma region only.

1. Beige case TI 99/4A (NOT QI) with documentation.

2. PEB w/ the following cards: Cable Interface, 32KB RAM, RS-232 Serial, TI FDC(attached to a single Full-height SS-SD drive) with manuals for the PEB, all of the cards, and the disk drive.

3. Speech Synth NO manual

4. TI Extended BASIC cartridge with manual.

5. Editor/Assembler suite(cart and both disks) with manual.

6. Loaded Final GROM cart.

7. Some random carts and tapes. Includes Scott Adams Adventure with 5 adventures on tape, and Tunnels of Doom with disk version of the pack-in adventures.

I'm asking $400 for the lot. Local Pickup/Delivery only, due to the weight of the PEB.

Would be nice to know where you live if it's a local pickup only thing :-)

Damn, I'm getting old... I missed the first line :-)

Edited by AMenard, Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:32 PM.

#3 digdugnate OFFLINE  

digdugnate

Stargunner

• 1,671 posts

Posted Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:30 PM

bump for TI gear!  That friggin' PEB weighs a ton :)   i don't know that I'd want to ship, either lol

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users