IGNORED

Moon Patrol hack !

TIX

Right hand panel at top just above the lower panels overlap, there is a yellow buggy that stands out screaming I'm the one! Can we see that buggy better! It' the 4th down 1st column of that panel.. betcha different color of that would be nice.. of course the first red one at the top of that panel rock as well ;)

Edited by _The Doctor__

Great work!

I wrote a short article about your mod in Atariteca ► https://atariteca.blogspot.com/2018/09/hack-de-moon-patrol-para-computadoras.html

1. I`d like to know your real names and nationalities, if posible.

2. Users wonder if you could also improve Burger Time.

Regards,

- Y -

Edited by Yautja
  • Like 1

:lolblue:

seriously though, for the future, if and when I finished with Moon Patrol (I have to pull myself away from it because I'm obsessed ..)

I wanted to give a certain Joe a makeover.. will see

Hmmm, a certain Joe...

- Caveman Joe ?

- Joe and the nuclear caverns ?

- Joe Blade ?

- Joe Blade 2 ?

- Pogo Joe ?

- the average Joe ?

Okay, if you want to makeover Joe Blade / Joe Blade 2, there is one thing that I really hate about it, the thing with the bombs/codes and timer running down; the game would be so much better without that. Maybe it can be completely removed from the game? But that change (removement) would be much more than just a graphical makeover...

I'm just a graphics guy that recently (a week ago) learned to hack them into games !!

So it's beyond my capabilities I'm afraid..

And by the way, no to the above ;)

One Joe from Panama?

More now that you can have your own levels..

Edited by NRV
  • Like 1

Hmmm, a certain Joe...

- Caveman Joe ?

- Joe and the nuclear caverns ?

- Joe Blade ?

- Joe Blade 2 ?

- Pogo Joe ?

- the average Joe ?

Okay, if you want to makeover Joe Blade / Joe Blade 2, there is one thing that I really hate about it, the thing with the bombs/codes and timer running down; the game would be so much better without that. Maybe it can be completely removed from the game? But that change (removement) would be much more than just a graphical makeover...

Panama Joe from Montezuma's Revenge was my first guess

Say, is there a way to change the width of the pm’s for the alien ships? Is there a certain byte that controls the width? I think the pixels are double width, if that helps with my quest for looking for that pesky byte.

yes they are double width.. :(

If it is possible to switch to single, it would benefit the aliens greatly (especially the bomber) !!