IGNORED

Cartridge case?

800xl_1984

My Fav are OSS carts. 4 indentations around the edges or the board lock them in place in their shells. Beautiful design. Originally produced by Solakian Mold Co. Tucker makes the exact same shells. These are the same shells we used @ DSI for the Spectraview carts.

These are perfect because 1) there is no hole in the middle, and 2) they fit into all models. 400/800/1200XL/14xxXL(d) included.

This is the orange OSS cart. You can burn a pair of 2764's and make BXL. MAC/65./ BXE (with small changes to the banking scheme) and others. IMHO, this is the best general purpose cart to use. If your cart is only an 8K or 16K without banking, then just leave out the logic chips in the cart, run a couple of jumpers, and there you go.

• Like 3

My Fav are OSS carts. 4 indentations around the edges or the board lock them in place in their shells. Beautiful design. Originally produced by Solakian Mold Co. Tucker makes the exact same shells. These are the same shells we used @ DSI for the Spectraview carts.

These are perfect because 1) there is no hole in the middle, and 2) they fit into all models. 400/800/1200XL/14xxXL(d) included.

This is the orange OSS cart. You can burn a pair of 2764's and make BXL. MAC/65./ BXE (with small changes to the banking scheme) and others. IMHO, this is the best general purpose cart to use. If your cart is only an 8K or 16K without banking, then just leave out the logic chips in the cart, run a couple of jumpers, and there you go.

Quoting myself again... Tucker HAS this. He has the molds from Solakian. I have seen his products. We need to get him to produce and sell (for a reasonable price) these cart shells.

We used the same shells at CompuCable Syatems / DSI for our SpectraView 1 and 2 carts. These are Orange OSS carts. Ours were black. Orange is the new black.

Let's dig this up and make more. This is the best cart design ever made. NO hole in the middle. already set up for banking logic...

This is what we need. I have always loved OSS.

R.I.P Bill.

• Like 2

• 11 months later...