IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - How my music project is going

RSS Bot

After announcing on this blog a few weeks ago I was making a music project here, I have been working on it almost daily. The only thing that changed is that in the beginning I used a keyboard to plot out notes. That has changed so now I just use the software I use to make the MIDI which is the sound of the piano anyway. I finished the first song and am halfway into the second one. Oh, and I changed the name of the "artist" from "no" to "uncle jim's barnyard fun."

What prompted this change? I figured there was already probably some clever person who named their band "No" as a response to "Yes". I don't know where I got the name from this time, but I did see it written down on one of my papers, so I thought I'd use it here. And I used a MIDI to MP3 making website to make the first MP3. And I put the result of the first MP3 on a new website I made specifically for this.

So what I plan to do now is keep making and keep working on MIDIs until the day I die. In fact, I already thought of the names of the next 3 compositions and album title of the next album. Just another way to keep myself busy. And in case you actually want a free copy of any album I make when I finish it, just let me know.

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-15096-how-my-music-project-is-going/