IGNORED

WTB: Wii Horror Games! Ju-On: The Grudge, Resident Evil 0, Onechanbara

Skippy B. Coyote

Hey there guys and gals!

For Halloween this year I'm trying to finish off my collection of horror games for the Wii, and I already have all the horror games for the system except for a handful. Here's a little list of the games I'm looking for (complete in box with clean undamaged cover art) and the prices I'm offering for them:

JU-ON: The Grudge [Haunted House Simulator] - $30 plus shipping

Onechanbara: Bikini Zombie Slayers - $13 plus shipping

Resident Evil Archives: Resident Evil Zero - $10 plus shipping

Thanks for taking the time to view my thread and just shoot me a PM if you happen to have any of the above games in the condition I'm looking for and would like to sell them. :)

Edited by Jin

Since I started this thread a few days ago I've picked up copies of Ghostbusters: The Video Game, Escape From Bug Island, and Obscure: The Aftermath so that just leaves 3 games left on my Halloween hit list. :)

I have been contemplating hunting down a copy of Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon as well, but everyone I've talked to about it said that even though it had one of the best stories they've ever seen the gameplay was horrendous and they'd never want to play it again. So I guess if anyone with a copy of Fragile Dreams who never wants to play it again wants to get rid of it for cheap I'd take it off their hands, maybe?

Edited by Jin