Songbird presents Loopz for the Atari Jaguar

129 replies to this topic

#126 travistouchdown OFFLINE  

travistouchdown

River Patroller

• 4,537 posts
  • Do the math!

Posted Mon Feb 4, 2019 11:01 AM

Just ordered this and Championship Rally for the Lynx.

Thanks Carl for all you do!! 

#127 travistouchdown OFFLINE  

travistouchdown

River Patroller

• 4,537 posts
  • Do the math!

Posted Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:30 AM

Okay spent a few hours with this last night, and Jagtris.  LOOPZ is a really fun game.  If you have ever enjoyed a puzzle game, Qix, Tetris, Bust a Move, etc., you will defintley like it.  The port was really nicely done with three game modes, bonus game modes, 3 music tracks etc. and the inclusion of Jagtris is a nice bonus as well.   I see myself coming back to this one a lot.

So if you are on the fence about this one; my two cents is go for it, you won't be disappointed!!

#128 Machine OFFLINE  

Machine

Dragonstomper

• 596 posts

Posted Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:03 PM

Just got this score....

loopz.jpg

I thought I was gonna break 100k, but my wife brought pizza over and all hell broke loose with the dogs jumping on me. Apparently, they think the pizza was for them! 

#129 travistouchdown OFFLINE  

travistouchdown

River Patroller

• 4,537 posts
  • Do the math!

Posted Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:00 AM

Just got this score....

attachicon.gifloopz.jpg

I thought I was gonna break 100k, but my wife brought pizza over and all hell broke loose with the dogs jumping on me. Apparently, they think the pizza was for them! 

Wow!!! Haven't even broken 10k myself.  Amazing score.  This game is seriously addicting I've played it most nights since getting it.  Need to up my game a bit.

I think this one will have to be included in the next High Score Season for sure (hint hint) :D 

#130 Kal OFFLINE  

Kal

Star Raider

• 55 posts

Posted Sun Mar 3, 2019 5:52 PM

Wow!!! Haven't even broken 10k myself.  Amazing score.  This game is seriously addicting I've played it most nights since getting it.  Need to up my game a bit.

I think this one will have to be included in the next High Score Season for sure (hint hint) :D 

So my highest is just over 3000- I always start on the lowest level. Should I be aiming to start higher🤔

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users