Elektronite is proud to present Miner 2049er for your enjoyment.
Bounty Bob is back on the trail of the treacherous Yukon Yohan! Over 35 years have passed since he first entered Nuclear Ned’s mine but now he’s more determined than ever to find him!
This time, however, is going to be even harder! Bounty Bob has discovered that there are actually 22 different stations (levels) of the mine and there are some areas even Nuclear Ned didn’t know about!
Bounty Bob must cover every inch of each level before oxygen runs out, all the while avoiding the deadly radio-active creatures that inhabit the mine. Join Bounty Bob in his intrepid search to finally track down Yukon Yohan once and for all!
Each copy will be CIB made with all new materials and serial numbers.
Sales will begin on Saturday, October 13th at 10am Pacific on the Naber Hood Games website. Until then, the buy button will be disabled, but you can view the products. Shipping will proceed immediately after sales start.
There are eight product purchase pages and are on the home page as follows:
- Serial #1 is $200, Free Elektronite Catalog, Free shipping and No fees
- #2-3 are $150 ea., Free Elektronite Catalog, Free shipping and No fees
- #4-5 are $125 ea., Free Elektronite Catalog, Free shipping and No fees
- #6-10 are $100 ea., Free Elektronite Catalog, plus shipping and fees
- #11 and up $70 ea., plus shipping and fees
- Miner 2049er (Serials 11+ only)/Old School bundle is $125 per bundle, plus shipping and fees
- Miner 2049er (Serials 11+ only)/Boulder Dash bundle is $130 per bundle, plus shipping and fees
- Miner 2049er (Serials 11+ only)/Boulder Dash/Old School bundle is $180 per bundle, plus shipping and fees
If any of the eight purchase pages are missing, then that product grouping is sold out.
If you have a specific serial number that you want, make your purchase in the correct product grouping then send an email using the Contact Us mechanism of the website and be sure to put your order number in the subject line of the email. If your order number is not included, your request may be missed. Serial numbers are first come first serve so include alternates if you have any. If your requested serial number and alternates are taken, you will get the next lowest one in that product grouping. This is the only method I will use for serial number requests. I will not be checking Atari Age or Facebook for these requests.
If you are not concerned with serials numbers, just place your order and you are done. No need to send an email.
Purchase Tip: If you are buying Miner 2049er plus other items, arrive early and add those other items to your cart and make your Miner 2049er purchase last after sales start.