IGNORED

Streaming Stella on OBS. Need some help.

GeekDragon

When I go to stream stella on OBS, I can get the game list to stream fine. But, when I choose a game, the OBS screen goes black. I have tried game capture, window capture and display capture. I have all 3 open at the same time and still no game. What am I doing wrong?

When I go to stream stella on OBS, I can get the game list to stream fine. But, when I choose a game, the OBS screen goes black. I have tried game capture, window capture and display capture. I have all 3 open at the same time and still no game. What am I doing wrong?

Check whether you've got the correct window or executable name selected. Create a Scene named Game or whatever you want. In the Sources pane, click the "+" symbol and add the soruce you want. Here I have Window Capture selected. Double-click that for the settings. See the annotated screen caps below. I'm capturing a window here, but I tested with a full-screen recording earlier, which worked fine:

post-30400-0-05923700-1539535697_thumb.png

post-30400-0-71820700-1539535711_thumb.png

Check whether you've got the correct window or executable name selected. Create a Scene named Game or whatever you want. In the Sources pane, click the "+" symbol and add the soruce you want. Here I have Window Capture selected. Double-click that for the settings. See the annotated screen caps below. I'm capturing a window here, but I tested with a full-screen recording earlier, which worked fine:

attachicon.gifAnnotation.png

attachicon.gifYars.png

Ok, I think I got it. So, every time I want to change the game I have to double click window capture and change the setting to the game. Yes, I tried this and it works. Thank you. This is the first time I have really played around with OBS, so still learning. I've been streaming on XBOne and PS4 so far, so this is new to me. Again, thank you.