IGNORED

FS: Atari 5200 CBS, Activision, Sega (and more cartridges for sale soon)

BIGHMW

BTW, I also have 4 Atari 5200 carts complete in box for sale as well:

Star Raiders

post-15067-0-32825700-1543096891_thumb.jpg

post-15067-0-86482000-1543096967_thumb.jpg

RealSports Soccer (football to all my fellow Arsenal fans #COYG)

post-15067-0-71277700-1543097176_thumb.jpg

post-15067-0-53355000-1543097241_thumb.jpg

post-15067-0-50294900-1543097304_thumb.jpg

RealSports Tennis

post-15067-0-52112800-1543097405_thumb.jpg

post-15067-0-90476000-1543097468_thumb.jpg

post-15067-0-45385000-1543097524_thumb.jpg

and

RealSports Football

post-15067-0-58324700-1543097592_thumb.jpg

post-15067-0-39599400-1543097649_thumb.jpg

post-15067-0-01965200-1543097708_thumb.jpg

post-15067-0-29191100-1543097752_thumb.jpg

All paperwork and overlays included complete each in their original box, the boxes may be a bit beat up but as you see in the pictures they are fully intact.

$20.00 each incl. CONUS shipping

Edited by BIGHMW

BTW One note:

Any and all cartridges that are currently for sale that are not sold by January 1st will automatically be donated to Goodwill, so get yourself a deal and fill in your 5200 collection before New Year's Day because they will all be gone!!! I will take pics of the remaining stock later this afternoon but yes you'd better hurry before they go to Goodwill!!!

Edited by BIGHMW

• 4 weeks later...

BTW One note:

Any and all cartridges that are currently for sale that are not sold by January 1st will automatically be donated to Goodwill, so get yourself a deal and fill in your 5200 collection before New Year's Day because they will all be gone!!! I will take pics of the remaining stock later this afternoon but yes you'd better hurry before they go to Goodwill!!!

I will update this post with the remaining stock of cartridges later on tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I decided to keep it going rather than donate the remaining Atari 5200 cartridges to Goodwill, they are still up for sale here, same prices still apply so get 'em while they're still here.

I'll put up a new list of the current stock I still have, and yes as always all prices include CONUS shipping, and of course it will cost extra to ship to Canada, as it IS quite expensive to ship to our neighbors north of the 49th.

Thanks, and remember PayPal only, PM me of still interested.

Here is the list of all of my 5200 cartridges I have left (and yes they are still only $15.00 including CONUS shipping)

from Activision (all include instructions):

Kaboom!

Keystone Kapers

Megamania

Pitfall!

River Raid

Space Shuttle

from CBS Electronics (all include instructions):

Blue Print

Gorf

from Sega (all include instructions):

Star Trek

from Parker Bros. (all include instructions):

Frogger

Q*bert

Popeye (no label, therefore it is only $12.50)

Astro Chase (no label therefore it is only $12.50)

and from Atari:

Kangaroo

Centipede

Pac-Man (2 copies)

Defender

Jungle Hunt

RealSports Football

Choplifter!

Pengo

RealSports Soccer

Dig-Dug

Football

Pole Position

Space Invaders

RealSports Baseball

Galaxian

Qix

Super Breakout (a bit of a beater therefore only $10.00)

Joust

Berzerk

Ballblazer

Star Raiders

Moon Patrol

Countermeasure (a bit of a beater therefore only $10.00)

Missile Command

And of course I still have the following complete in box carts still going for $20.00 Including CONUS shipping:

Star Raiders

RealSports Football

RealSports Soccer

and

RealSports Tennis

First come first served, PM me of interested, PayPal only please.

Edited by BIGHMW

• 3 weeks later...

Here is the list of all of my 5200 cartridges I have left (and yes they are still only $15.00 including CONUS shipping)

from Activision (all include instructions):

Kaboom!

Keystone Kapers

Megamania

Pitfall!

River Raid

Space Shuttle

from CBS Electronics (all include instructions):

Blue Print

Gorf

from Sega (all include instructions):

Star Trek

from Parker Bros. (all include instructions):

Frogger

Q*bert

Popeye (no label, therefore it is only $12.50)

Astro Chase (no label therefore it is only $12.50)

and from Atari:

Kangaroo

Centipede

Pac-Man (2 copies)

Defender

Jungle Hunt

RealSports Football

Choplifter!

Pengo

RealSports Soccer

Dig-Dug

Football

Pole Position

Space Invaders

RealSports Baseball

Galaxian

Qix

Super Breakout (a bit of a beater therefore only $10.00)

Joust

Berzerk

Ballblazer

Star Raiders

Moon Patrol

Countermeasure (a bit of a beater therefore only $10.00)

Missile Command

And of course I still have the following complete in box carts still going for $20.00 Including CONUS shipping:

Star Raiders

RealSports Football

RealSports Soccer

and

RealSports Tennis

First come first served, PM me of interested, PayPal only please.

Time's ticking away ladies and gentlemen, the unsold lots all go to Goodwill on March 1st if nobody wants to score a deal. You would hate to see them go to waste and wind up being who knows what.

Edited by BIGHMW

$15 for the lot? You gonna give them away free to Goodwill?

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

No, $15.00 each, but yes, if they aren't sold by March 1st they will be going to Goodwill, I have no need for them since I already have the ROMs of them on my Atarimax SD multicart, so grab them up fast because in about two weeks time they will be gone and who knows what Goodwill will do with them.

Sell them ..

......and for just how much would Goodwill sell them for, probably not much, they tend to undervalue vintage game cartridges figuring just about everyone (in the mainstream world not including us) plays PS4/Wii/Xbox, and they would probably recycle them merely for the parts, that's what I'm trying to avoid by selling them to all of you here on AtariAge.

Now who's next??? 15 days left ladies and gents!!! Clock's ticking tick-tick-tick-tick-tick..........

......and for just how much would Goodwill sell them for, probably not much, they tend to undervalue vintage game cartridges figuring just about everyone (in the mainstream world not including us) plays PS4/Wii/Xbox, and they would probably recycle them merely for the parts, that's what I'm trying to avoid by selling them to all of you here on AtariAge.

Now who's next??? 15 days left ladies and gents!!! Clock's ticking tick-tick-tick-tick-tick..........

Lower the price to $2 or $3 bucks each with a minimum $10 purchase and they will all be sold in no time :)

• Like 3

Lower the price to $2 or $3 bucks each with a minimum $10 purchase and they will all be sold in no time :)

That might not work considering they do cost a bit in shipping even though it would only be throughout the CONUS, but, I COULD make them $10 each, rather than $15, still includes CONUS shipping with Canada costing a little extra.

Special running right now, all carts ONLY $10 USD including CONUS shipping, with a minimum of 2 carts per order, c'mon man, who's next, remember, they all go to Goodwill on March 1st.

The remaining 4 that are complete in box are now only $15 USD each, including CONUS shipping

Canada costs a little extra but is doable

bump.

Special running right now, all carts ONLY $10 USD ($5.00 off!!!) including CONUS shipping, with a minimum of 2 carts per order, c'mon man, who's next, remember, the remaining carts that are unsold all go to Goodwill on March 1st.

BTW, also, The remaining 4 that are complete in box (Star Raiders, RealSports Football, RealSports Soccer, and RealSports Tennis) are now only $15 USD each ($5.00 off!!!), including CONUS shipping (BTW no minimum applies on those)

Special running right now, all carts ONLY $10 USD ($5.00 off!!!) including CONUS shipping, with a minimum of 2 carts per order, c'mon man, who's next, remember, the remaining carts that are unsold all go to Goodwill THIS FRIDAY.

BTW, also, The remaining 4 that are complete in box (Star Raiders, RealSports Football, RealSports Soccer, and RealSports Tennis) are now only $15 USD each ($5.00 off!!!), including CONUS shipping (BTW no minimum applies on those)