IGNORED

Atari 520STm on Ebay, cleaned up, fixed up, with accessories, working

spacecadet

Hey guys, I have my 520STm up on Ebay, starting at $1: https://www.ebay.com/itm/223206894032

Comes with the computer with a new Atari power supply, an SF354 floppy drive with a new belt and new Atari power supply, an Atari mouse, composite cable, RF cable, and all drive cables. Everything's been tested and works. This is the version of the 520STm with TOS and GEM in ROM. As far as I know, it's all original, no modifications.

And yeah, I mean the PSU's are Atari new old stock from Best, not just "new to me" or to the system. I bought them shortly after buying the system but have never really used the system since then because I have no software (I finally made that OutRun disk below just last night!), and haven't taken the time to make a cable to be able to use a floppy emulator. (Hence the sale!) So these PSU's have almost zero miles on them - they've only been used to test.

I'm gonna be posting some other stuff too - clearing out my house in preparation for moving. Right now I have a surplus Apple IIe Platinum up as well, but more will be coming, so watch my Ebay page! https://www.ebay.com/sch/modernclassicyt/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Thanks for looking!

post-6166-0-19108300-1540686709_thumb.jpg

post-6166-0-35375700-1540686720_thumb.jpg

post-6166-0-20077100-1540686729_thumb.jpg

Edited by spacecadet