IGNORED

Jr. Pac Man No ROM Why

daldude

Why did they never release Jr. Pac Man in ROM Format? It's been out 2 years and still no ROM like they promised, you can't even download any ROMs on the site where you used to be able to download ROMs.

It sucks when games are only released in Cartridge Format, I want tot play the games not buy them to collect them and display the box on a shelf, I don't want to have to pay 70 bucks per game for a old 80s graphics game.

It's annoying producing games to target only collectors and not game players who don't have money to burn buying expensive collector items.

I would gladly pay 15 or 20 bucks for Jr. Pac Man in ROM Format. I paid 15 for Ms. Pac Man and DK Arcade and DK Arcade2.

Dude, chill out, it just came out last week! It was released last year but it had a bug and had to be recalled. It just now was re-released for sale and Intellivision Revolution is concentrating on replacing the old carts and selling the fixed version.

Give it time for the sales to go through and eventually they'll release the ROM. Chill out with the nerd-rage. :roll:

-dZ.

What BUG? When Willie from Arcade USA Played it he did not mention any bugs and the game played flawlessly when I showed extended game play on the Arcade USA Youtube Channel.

Do a forum search here.

There has been plenty of discussion about it.

You asked "Jr. Pac Man No ROM Why" and went into a diatribe about how the ROMs are not being released. We told you already what happened. If you are not aware of the problem, then perhaps you should dig into the forum to find more information or contact Intellivision Revolution directly -- whom, may I remind you, is not affiliated with AtariAge.

Seriously, calm down and dispense with the nerd-rage. We're all here to have fun and have civil discussions about things that matter. ;)

-dZ.

• Like 2

• 2 years later...
On 10/28/2018 at 10:14 PM, Rev said:

Rom will be available when the boxed game is sold out.

Thanks

So, we are in 2021 now. It's been almost 5 yrs since this have been released. I just want to experience the game. Been searching for it but there is nothing on the net. If you could help me in this regard that it would be quite neat!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, redhotiron2004 said:

So, we are in 2021 now. It's been almost 5 yrs since this have been released. I just want to experience the game. Been searching for it but there is nothing on the net. If you could help me in this regard that it would be quite neat!

You could always just support the developer and buy it..

• Like 3