7800 pixelart graphics

78 replies to this topic

#76 R_Leo_1 OFFLINE  

R_Leo_1

Star Raider

• Topic Starter
  • 66 posts

Posted Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:52 PM

I wonder if you thought about drawing the characters of Rastan Saga in either 7800, 2600, or 8-Bit/5200 specifications?

I haven't actually, but I've kinda been wanting to try some pixel art for the 8-bit/5200 specs, so I could possibly try it in the near future :)

#77 R_Leo_1 OFFLINE  

R_Leo_1

Star Raider

• Topic Starter
  • 66 posts

Posted Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:30 PM

Sorry I hadn't added to this topic in some time, been absolutely swamped with college, but I did this little image conversion in my spare time. It's one of the Colecovision images I posted here earlier, I went ahead and spruced it up for the 7800.

Atari7800a_zpsywdpfcsn.png

I'm hoping once the holiday break comes around, I can look into learning 7800 basic, I've seen some people do amazing things with it.

#78 Shawn OFFLINE  

Shawn

Wank Fart

• 18,634 posts

Posted Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:31 AM

Sorry I hadn't added to this topic in some time, been absolutely swamped with college, but I did this little image conversion in my spare time. It's one of the Colecovision images I posted here earlier, I went ahead and spruced it up for the 7800.

Atari7800a_zpsywdpfcsn.png

I'm hoping once the holiday break comes around, I can look into learning 7800 basic, I've seen some people do amazing things with it.

That screen is really cute!

#79 R_Leo_1 OFFLINE  

R_Leo_1

Star Raider

• Topic Starter
  • 66 posts

Posted Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:49 AM

That screen is really cute!

Thanks a ton! I enjoy making art of these characters quite a bit! Here's a pic for the holidays, just for fun.

Study_zpsf3d7qisr.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 7800, pixelart, graphics

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users