IGNORED

Jewel Of Seven Stars

Retrospect

OLD CS1 suggested I do a post both in here and in the other section.

Jewel of Seven Stars has been in development now since October the 4th, and is a follow-on to "The Mummies Tomb", it features mummies that chase you, that can be killed by fire when you pick up a torch, you can kill three out of the six mummies this way. Be sure to be actually moving when you press fire to release the torch though, as the player throws it behind him. If you're not moving, well, you'll set yourself on fire to the amusement of the mummies.

Extra life every 2000 points.

Use Joystick 1 to control. Has attract screen, bonus stages, arcade style gameplay and sound. Comes with manual in PNG format.

Game released two days early, it's ready. There's nothing more I can do with it.

JEWEL OF SEVEN STARS.zip

post-34058-0-53910200-1540842145_thumb.png

Edited by Retrospect
  • Like 10

I once made an XB game where you took bets one which player would win, and the two fighters would battle it out in the ring. I suppose, it wouldn't take too much to make one of those fighters a playable character. Joystick combinations of movements plus fire would be good for the hits, and joystick without fire to move back and forth. Maybe pull down and fire to block opponent.

Sounds like a good project ... I'd have a bash, but I'm on with "Lunar Mission 2" which follows more strongly the arcade version whereupon the meteors all turn to UFO's and you can blast them. But I might have a bash at the fighting game? Unless someone else wants a new project has time for it? :)

We do need a combat/boxing game.

• Like 1

Restrospect, i will probably have a blast with anything you decide to do next, but i really have my eyes set for that space shooter of yours.

Hi jrhodes, do you mean Avaris? Yeah I've been putting that one off due to the amount of time it's gonna take to make it. It'll be done at some point though. :)

• Like 1