Photo

Tommy Tallarico’s: Mean message boards (Amico)

28 replies to this topic

#26 Keatah OFFLINE  

Keatah

Missile Commander

• 21,595 posts

Posted Mon Nov 5, 2018 1:37 PM

Any smart shopper that's smart will go with Nintendo. They have a track record decades long. It would be utter foolishness to let the presence or absence of 1 pack-in game make the choice for you.

If you're that hard-up for cash, you shouldn't be splurging on game consoles anyways.

#27 ColecoJoe OFFLINE  

ColecoJoe

Moonsweeper

• 396 posts

Posted Mon Nov 5, 2018 1:41 PM

I don't know why people keep putting up wishlists as if they have some say in how a product will be produced :) You'll get it when you it comes out and it will come with whatever Intellivision decides to put on it. Best part, you don't have to buy it if you don't like it !

#28 mr_me OFFLINE  

mr_me

River Patroller

• 3,526 posts

Posted Mon Nov 5, 2018 2:18 PM

Any smart shopper that's smart will go with Nintendo. They have a track record decades long. It would be utter foolishness to let the presence or absence of 1 pack-in game make the choice for you.

If you're that hard-up for cash, you shouldn't be splurging on game consoles anyways.

Cost of games is a legitimate issue not just the cost of the console. Still, regardless of the price, Intellivision Entertainment will have to come up with quality games that will make themselves stand out.

Edit:
The point about a new company vs an established company is fair.

Edited by mr_me, Mon Nov 5, 2018 2:49 PM.

#29 intvsteve OFFLINE  

intvsteve

River Patroller

• 3,200 posts

Posted Mon Nov 5, 2018 2:41 PM

Cost of games is a legitimate issue not just the cost of the console. Still, regardless of the price, Intellivision Entertainment will have to come up with quality games that will make themselves stand out.

Yep.  If the games aren't good, word will spread fast and be really damaging to the chances of success.  Hell, even great games won't guarantee success, but at least it can help establish mindshare.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users