CBS colecovision Colecovision Nice ideas

125 replies to this topic

#101 scalpel OFFLINE  

scalpel

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 2,328 posts

Posted Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:16 AM

:)  :)  :)  You are the very first to have the game ! Wow !

If you can show some pictures ?  :)

#102 youki OFFLINE  

youki

River Patroller

• 2,446 posts

Posted Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:41 PM

I have just tried it!  Briefly , but it was very good!.   That's one of the rare recent release of a game that make me feel like in 1983!   It is so authentic!!   A real time machine for me!

And The game is very good .  ;-)  

I will post some picture of my setup with the on monday.

Thanks for this release!

#103 scalpel OFFLINE  

scalpel

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 2,328 posts

Posted Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:55 AM

I have just tried it!  Briefly , but it was very good!.   That's one of the rare recent release of a game that make me feel like in 1983!   It is so authentic!!   A real time machine for me!

And The game is very good .  ;-)  

I will post some picture of my setup with the on monday.

Thanks for this release!

Thanks a lot Youki. Happy you appreciate game and packaging :)

#104 scalpel OFFLINE  

scalpel

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 2,328 posts

Posted Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:56 AM

Updated

#105 youki OFFLINE  

youki

River Patroller

• 2,446 posts

Posted Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:58 AM

firework_factory.jpg

Firework Factory running on my HBVision prototype. ;-) 

#106 bunion1971 OFFLINE  

bunion1971

Space Invader

• 40 posts

Posted Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:33 PM

Hi, can You reserve me the Zippo lighter style #29, the Dupont lighter style #29 and a Regular version one?

Thanks

#107 scalpel OFFLINE  

scalpel

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 2,328 posts

Posted Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:50 AM

Hi, can You reserve me the Zippo lighter style #29, the Dupont lighter style #29 and a Regular version one?

Thanks

Done! Thanks. I will send you a PM.

#108 SiLic0ne t0aD OFFLINE  

SiLic0ne t0aD

River Patroller

• 2,401 posts
  • Rock 'N Roller, Space Patroller

Posted Mon Feb 4, 2019 12:14 AM

Got my copy today. Looks great, thanks very much! Nice sounds too. Played a few rounds.. Kind of tough with the controller I was using but I think a D-pad type controller would work better for me in this instance. Great game though! Cheers :)

#109 scalpel OFFLINE  

scalpel

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 2,328 posts

Posted Mon Feb 4, 2019 6:23 AM

Got my copy today. Looks great, thanks very much! Nice sounds too. Played a few rounds.. Kind of tough with the controller I was using but I think a D-pad type controller would work better for me in this instance. Great game though! Cheers :)

Great to know you received the game and appreciate it  :)  :)  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

#110 imstarryeyed OFFLINE  

imstarryeyed

Dragonstomper

• 596 posts

Posted Mon Feb 4, 2019 11:53 PM

Greetings from South Texas!!  Got mine yesterday and it is so much fun!  

My recommendation is just jump right to difficulty 3 since in the manual it states that difficulty 3 represents the level it would be at an arcade.

I found difficulty 3 to be perfect, challenging without being silly hard. 

Thank you for bringing out such a fun game, I will be getting lots of enjoyment out of this one for sure!

#111 insertclevernamehere OFFLINE  

insertclevernamehere

Chopper Commander

• 172 posts

Posted Tue Feb 5, 2019 1:50 PM

Anybody's manual missing page 6? Mine goes from page 5 on one side to page 7 on the other. "The Points" or more accurately "Les Point" only appears in the French section of my manual and is completely missing in the English section. I've also reached out to Pascal by email to see what's up.

#112 Ikrananka OFFLINE  

Ikrananka

River Patroller

• 2,955 posts

Posted Tue Feb 5, 2019 2:22 PM

Anybody's manual missing page 6? Mine goes from page 5 on one side to page 7 on the other. "The Points" or more accurately "Les Point" only appears in the French section of my manual and is completely missing in the English section. I've also reached out to Pascal by email to see what's up.

Literally just picked mine up from the post office and saw your message.  Opened mine up and my manual is the same as yours - missing a good chunk of the English instructions !!!!  Do let us know what Pascal says.

#113 youki OFFLINE  

youki

River Patroller

• 2,446 posts

Posted Tue Feb 5, 2019 2:47 PM

In fact i have the same issue too, i did not remark before as i did not read the english section but only the french one. ;-)

The game is even more authentic like that!!!..   Often back in time it missed something in the french section or a totally wrong traduction...  

You have to learn French!  :D

#114 insertclevernamehere OFFLINE  

insertclevernamehere

Chopper Commander

• 172 posts

Posted Tue Feb 5, 2019 7:41 PM

Literally just picked mine up from the post office and saw your message.  Opened mine up and my manual is the same as yours - missing a good chunk of the English instructions !!!!  Do let us know what Pascal says.

Just noticed another error. Instead of page 6, my manual has 2 page 8's. This manual's really screwed up. For the money I paid, I would like a corrected manual. Still haven't heard from Pascal.

#115 scalpel OFFLINE  

scalpel

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 2,328 posts

Posted Wed Feb 6, 2019 1:16 AM

In fact i have the same issue too, i did not remark before as i did not read the english section but only the french one. ;-)

The game is even more authentic like that!!!..   Often back in time it missed something in the french section or a totally wrong traduction...  

You have to learn French!  :D

Just noticed another error. Instead of page 6, my manual has 2 page 8's. This manual's really screwed up. For the money I paid, I would like a corrected manual. Still haven't heard from Pascal.

We didn't see the problem before, there is a problem with a batch, so I will send to everyone a corrected manual. Don't throw the one you have, it could be collector ;)

Sorry about it. In 2 weeks, I will send the corrected manual. Thanks to all for your support.

#116 insertclevernamehere OFFLINE  

insertclevernamehere

Chopper Commander

• 172 posts

Posted Wed Feb 6, 2019 5:48 AM

We didn't see the problem before, there is a problem with a batch, so I will send to everyone a corrected manual. Don't throw the one you have, it could be collector ;)

Sorry about it. In 2 weeks, I will send the corrected manual. Thanks to all for your support.

Many thanks Pascal. If like me, you're a stickler for things being just so, I suggest anyone else who has a faulty manual and is bothered by it contacts Pascal by email to make sure he knows who needs a replacement.

Edit: Or PM him on here I suppose.

Edited by insertclevernamehere, Wed Feb 6, 2019 5:49 AM.

#117 Ikrananka OFFLINE  

Ikrananka

River Patroller

• 2,955 posts

Posted Wed Feb 6, 2019 8:38 AM

This is great news - thank you  :)

#118 scalpel OFFLINE  

scalpel

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 2,328 posts

Posted Wed Feb 6, 2019 9:40 AM

Many thanks Pascal. If like me, you're a stickler for things being just so, I suggest anyone else who has a faulty manual and is bothered by it contacts Pascal by email to make sure he knows who needs a replacement.

Edit: Or PM him on here I suppose.

I will send an email to everyone to have more information about this and I will send the new one.

This is great news - thank you  :)

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

#119 stupus OFFLINE  

stupus

River Patroller

• 2,127 posts
  • pixel obcessed yeti

Posted Wed Feb 6, 2019 10:55 AM

Aw, I thought it was a secret French intelligence operative to prove Americans don't read or follow directions. :rolling:

#120 youki OFFLINE  

youki

River Patroller

• 2,446 posts

Posted Thu Feb 7, 2019 2:49 AM

Aw, I thought it was a secret French intelligence operative to prove Americans don't read or follow directions. :rolling:

i have been surprised that somebody in the world really reads a Manual !  :lol:  

#121 scalpel OFFLINE  

scalpel

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 2,328 posts

Posted Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:28 AM

Ahah, I do agree, I'm surprised too but it is a good new, I did't work for nothing ;)

#122 scalpel OFFLINE  

scalpel

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 2,328 posts

Posted Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:31 AM

For information, about the collector edition: 

Zippo lighter style (silver cart) : only 6 5 left (number 17, 22, 23, 24, 27 & 28)

Dupont lighter style (white cart) : only 6 left (number 22, 23, 24, 26, 27 & 28)

#123 Crapahute OFFLINE  

Crapahute

Moonsweeper

• 395 posts

Posted Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:15 PM

I always write rubbish in all the manuals I make (almost all manuals of Collectorvision these last 10 years). Nobody complained, so I guess nobody reads them… :twisted:

Nah, I’ve only said that to push people have a look at their manuals :-D

#124 insertclevernamehere OFFLINE  

insertclevernamehere

Chopper Commander

• 172 posts

Posted Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:51 PM

I'm probably in the minority but yes, I ALWAYS read the manual before I play a game for the first time. I hate going into a game not knowing what I'm supposed to be doing. Sometimes it's not necessary when a game is so simple or iconic like Pac Man or Space Invaders but I still like to read the manual first. Even when I was a teenager I did. It also helps build anticipation and gets me more excited to play the game.

#125 youki OFFLINE  

youki

River Patroller

• 2,446 posts

Posted Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:34 AM

I always write rubbish in all the manuals I make (almost all manuals of Collectorvision these last 10 years). Nobody complained, so I guess nobody reads them… :twisted:

That's explain why , nobody saw the instruction to get a CIB Ghost'n Zombie for Free in the Way of Exploding foot Manual. :grin:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: CBS colecovision, Colecovision, Nice ideas

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users