IGNORED

Flashback 9 Gold - Sound Issue

Not related to your problem, but please could you take a picture of the back of the box of your Flashback 9 Gold? I would be pretty happy to see if it shows my game Space Raid :grin:

Sorry it didn't make the box, your Zaxxon tribute is really neat. It's on the Legends Blast mini console (with Space Invaders on the front) too. Did it make the packaging for that one?
  • Like 2

I was mistaken it was one of the blast units not the 9. Around the 57 minute mark or so

Thanks a lot! glad the reviewer liked the game. Unfortunately nobody at Atgames noticed the bad aligned lines inside fortress with their emulator. Well, at least everything else is working, so two spoons of sugar and one of salt. :) :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I bought another gold from a different store and it has the same sound issue. I'm thinking it has to be one of those incompatibility issues with certain TVs (like with the Pong Blast). It happens on more than one TV so perhaps my TVs happen to be among the incompatible ones.

Can you tell me what TVs you've tried it on? I'll pass that info onto the technical team.

• 2 weeks later...

I've played Pitfall II and Dig Dug with no sound issues at all. Are you playing the rom from the SD card?

Dig Dug is from the SD card but the sound clips and breaks even with the built-in games. Listen to my sample at the beginning of this thread. AtGames apparently hasn't been able to determine the cause.

• 3 weeks later...