HDTV Classic Consoles Atari Nintendo

25 replies to this topic

#26 TheCoolDave ONLINE  

TheCoolDave

Star Raider

• Topic Starter
  • 95 posts

Posted Today, 8:19 AM

I will. I ordered mine on October 8, 2018. According to their website, it should ship in November 2018 or December 2018. Not one of those things one gets in a hurry, but it's so niche that it's worth the wait. Also not the most "friendly" website. It clearly states not to email about the status of your order because it will be ignored in lieu of working on the units instead. It says if you get PayPal confirmation, they have received your order and no communication will come from them until the unit ships. I've seen them out there on YouTube, so I know it's legit, and am willing to deal with the nuances to get something very useful.

I'll let you know when it comes in, I get it going, and what results come of it. I think it will be great.

Blaine

Awesome thanks !

Still working on the stuff before the I get the cab. My console list is pretty much together, about 8 of them need to be modded in some way (S-video is the minimum now, really want to avoid composite so I don't need a 2nd or 3rd RetroTink.).  I looked deep into RGB and although it would look nicer over all, it would be too much to actually go that route.

I hope the RetroTink will remember what input was last used or my thoughts are out the window and might have to find a different device.  I wish the source input on that device could be IR controlled so I could switch between composite, S-video or component, as I could macro it out for each system and save me a good amount of money.

Maybe there will be a 3x model with IR control :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: HDTV, Classic, Consoles, Atari, Nintendo

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users