IGNORED

Is the Logitech Precision Controller for the PS2 Worth It?

I recently came across a Logitech Precision Controller for the PlayStation 2 (also compatible with the original PlayStation) and I flipped out. I had a Logitech PS2 Cordless Action Controller that I loved back in the day, but the X button eventually wore out thanks to stupid mini-games and QTEs. This person is selling it for around $20 and swears that her kids used it a couple of times, their PS2 broke and they moved on to a newer console, but I've never been a fan of getting used controllers. But Logitech PS2 controllers have always had a fantastic reputation and I'm wondering if it's worth making an exception. So had anyone had an experience with that model in particular? Is the controller worth that price? I know it's a gamble, but I never come across those and need some advice. I have a feeling I might regret in the future, but I can't tell right now. Oh, and there's a picture of the controller below just for reference.

post-45416-0-03057100-1542127565.jpg

I prefer the Katana wireless controllers that look almost identical to the DS2. However, its case is made out of the plastic that decomposes into that tacky surface.

The Logitech is a close second. It is not angular enough for me and feels like it is always about to slip out of my hand. However, the worst issue is that they often dont shut off when the PS2 shuts off. The red light on the controller keeps blinking, slowly killing the batteries. Worth $20 though.