PSP Hardcore

PSP

6 replies to this topic

#1 Classic Pac OFFLINE  

Classic Pac

River Patroller

• 3,394 posts

Posted Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:41 AM

PSP Hardcore is my PSP blog where obviously I talk about the PSP and everything that a lot of sites use to talk about. Accessories, add-ons, reviews you name it I attempt to cover it. Then there are my very short No Nonsense Reviews, which actually came about after reading a 3-page review of Bubble Bobble Evolution PSP and it still didn't tell me if it was a good game...It's a terrible game, of course, I did not know this until after I bought it. My rule is 1 paragraph or less, and keep them as short as possible. Do you want anything bigger? Check somewhere else. I make no apology for what I post, but I do take submissions so if you want to add something Message me.    https://psphardcore.blogspot.com/

#2 Gemintronic OFFLINE  

Gemintronic

Jason S. - Lead Developer & CEO

• 9,308 posts

Posted Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:34 AM

PSP Hardcore is my PSP blog where obviously I talk about the PSP and everything that a lot of sites use to talk about. Accessories, add-ons, reviews you name it I attempt to cover it. Then there are my very short No Nonsense Reviews, which actually came about after reading a 3-page review of Bubble Bobble Evolution PSP and it still didn't tell me if it was a good game...It's a terrible game, of course, I did not know this until after I bought it. My rule is 1 paragraph or less, and keep them as short as possible. Do you want anything bigger? Check somewhere else. I make no apology for what I post, but I do take submissions so if you want to add something Message me.    https://psphardcore.blogspot.com/

Sounds a little defensive.  Are you already getting flak for your reporting style?  I personally have drain bamage that prevents me from writing articles over 400 words so I get it.

Edited by Gemintronic, Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:35 AM.

#3 Classic Pac OFFLINE  

Classic Pac

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 3,394 posts

Posted Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:44 AM

I have gotten a bit of flak, but when you ask them to write a rebuttal review they tend to shut up. 

#4 H.E.R.O. OFFLINE  

H.E.R.O.

Moonsweeper

• 370 posts
  • New leader of the Bungeling Empire

Posted Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:32 AM

Good for you. The PSP deserves a little love. 

#5 Classic Pac OFFLINE  

Classic Pac

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 3,394 posts

Posted Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:26 AM

When I started this blog I thought I knew everything about the PSP. But in reality, I am discovering new things all the time...like the accessories that came out for it.

#6 Gemintronic OFFLINE  

Gemintronic

Jason S. - Lead Developer & CEO

• 9,308 posts

Posted Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:27 PM

I remember having a horrible infrared joystick attachment that never worked.  Looked like a PSX controller.  

The other rare/horrible accessory was a real PSX joystick and TV out mod.  Destroyed 3 PSPs trying to get it installed.

#7 Lost Dragon OFFLINE  

Lost Dragon

River Patroller

• 3,670 posts

Posted Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:08 PM

When I started this blog I thought I knew everything about the PSP. But in reality, I am discovering new things all the time...like the accessories that came out for it.

I always wished we had seen Space” – a PSP mobile friendly Elite-like space game,by Andy Satterhwaite (Colony Wars,Wipeout 2097) appear, sniff...:'(

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PSP

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users