IGNORED

PSP Hardcore

PSP Hardcore is my PSP blog where obviously I talk about the PSP and everything that a lot of sites use to talk about. Accessories, add-ons, reviews you name it I attempt to cover it. Then there are my very short No Nonsense Reviews, which actually came about after reading a 3-page review of Bubble Bobble Evolution PSP and it still didn't tell me if it was a good game...It's a terrible game, of course, I did not know this until after I bought it. My rule is 1 paragraph or less, and keep them as short as possible. Do you want anything bigger? Check somewhere else. I make no apology for what I post, but I do take submissions so if you want to add something Message me. https://psphardcore.blogspot.com/

PSP Hardcore is my PSP blog where obviously I talk about the PSP and everything that a lot of sites use to talk about. Accessories, add-ons, reviews you name it I attempt to cover it. Then there are my very short No Nonsense Reviews, which actually came about after reading a 3-page review of Bubble Bobble Evolution PSP and it still didn't tell me if it was a good game...It's a terrible game, of course, I did not know this until after I bought it. My rule is 1 paragraph or less, and keep them as short as possible. Do you want anything bigger? Check somewhere else. I make no apology for what I post, but I do take submissions so if you want to add something Message me. https://psphardcore.blogspot.com/

Sounds a little defensive. Are you already getting flak for your reporting style? I personally have drain bamage that prevents me from writing articles over 400 words so I get it.

Edited by Gemintronic

• 3 months later...

I am adding something new to PSP HARDCORE game and UMD covers, I have only recently become aware of how increasingly harder they are to find after 3 of the sites I normally use have since gone offline. So I started to add them today, it will take me a while to get my own collection scanned and uploaded but be patient.

• Like 1