IGNORED

Lots of Atari Games and Hardware Posted on ebay

Humblejack

Hi all,

I put up a lot of Atari games on ebay today. This is a shameless plug but I thought you would like to know.

I am not an Atari collector so don't know much about them but lots are shrinkwrapped and some are new.

Here is Atlantis so click the see more items button form all my listings.

I thought I posted here earlier but can't find it so if this is a repeat sorry.

Thanks,

HJ

I also have lots of items I did not post (computers, disk drives, cassette drive, printers (1025 and 1027) and a Gorilla Banana printer in the box.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/202503460114

post-36757-0-58090300-1542329214_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I don't do much with Atari so I really don't know. I will have to rely on you to make an honest offer or put it on ebay and let you bid what you want. I am an Intellivision guy so this is all new to me. Please note I have 1050 Disk Drives also. Nothing I have have their power supplies.

I'll be honest too. I'm only looking to buy if it's a steal of a price ;)

I don't do much with Atari so I really don't know. I will have to rely on you to make an honest offer or put it on ebay and let you bid what you want. I am an Intellivision guy so this is all new to me. Please note I have 1050 Disk Drives also. Nothing I have have their power supplies.

So then are computers considered "Untested" and "as-is" then?

Well, I do have my old Atari 800XL I bought in 1983, I guess I could break it out and test these puppies. I guess I will do that so whoever buys one will not be taking a chance. Thanks for pointing that out.

I was referring to whether the actual computers are untestable and as-is: 400, 130XE and 800xl for sale, although testing the games is also a good idea.

I would pay $30 for each computer and maybe $20 for disk drive. Assuming good visual condition, not tested, no power supply and no video cable.

So were you planning on buying all 3 computers? I did some browsing on ebay and Atari prices are all over the place. On guy has a 1050 Disk Drive with power supply for $120+ and has 13 watchers. Weird.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Very-Clean-Working-Atari-1050-Floppy-Disk-Drive-400-800-1200XL-815-825-130XE-KL/123384803887?hash=item1cba4eb22f:g:vEkAAOSw2JxbppVZ:rk:47:pf:0

All my units are in mint condition and I don't believe they have ever been hooked up. The guy that owns the storage unit is looking for the boxes but I don't hold out much hope he'll find them. All the other items I got are mint never used.

I will hook them up and test them as I don't want you to think I am trying to cheat anyone.

Most of what I've seen of Atari units on ebay they are asking lots but as for selling the 400 goes $50 loose and $100 boxed including shipping so your offer is valid for it.

The 800XL the prices range from $75 loose to $200+ boxed, again shipping included and power supply included so you are a bit low.

The 130XE, the parts only start at $50 and others start at $90 loose to $250 boxes. Again a bit low but you stated that up front.

The 1050 drives range from $65 loose to $200 boxed and are complete and includes shipping.

That being said ebay seems to be the way to go but if you want all three computers and the disk drive make a lump sum offer or offer on just the specific items you want and note the offer you make does not include shipping, you will have to pay exact shipping cost when I get it boxed and ready to go.

Thanks,

HJ

Thank you, but I'm not looking to buy any computers right now. I just gave you my estimate based on my recent eBay purchase history. I paid between $30-$40 for individual computer and less if bundled with disk drive and other hardware.

This doesn't mean that someone else wouldn't pay more.