IGNORED

How Many Atari Flashback Systems Sold?

There's always a list of how many unit sold from NES nto PS4 but Im trying to fine out how many Atari Flashback systems sold. Where can I fine that info it had to be a lot since 2004 with the crappy NES-In-Chip Flashback 1 till today's Flashback 9 HD.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atari_Flashback

So far the only two I have is

Flashback 1

Flashback 8 Basic.

Need to fine the rest.

post-5587-0-66307800-1542482647.jpg

post-5587-0-63255100-1542482657.jpg

• Like 1

I have never purchased a Flashback console. Came close to getting the 8th edition but when reading many of the reviews it looks like many these systems just don't hold up very well for the long haul. Lots of complaints about the joysticks crapping out with only a fraction of the playing time of the authentic ones.

I am curious. I got one for my son when I crossed it at the Goodwill. I thought it would be a cool intro and the wireless joysticks helped a bit. Figured he could cut his teeth on that until he was ready to play with the real deal.

These systems are neat. I hope they release a 7800 with the European keypad andaybe some NTSC releases of popular games from overseas.

• Like 2